watch now

Author Topic: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?  (Read 82377 times)

tsedeng06

  • Guest
Hi GT Peeps,

Ano mga high paying companies and good offers sa BGC and Mckinley hill? Alam ko mostly BPOs. any ideas? i'm interested kase to canvass for this companies and apply.

17arci

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 03:57:57 pm »
United Health Group?

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 05:43:56 pm »
I think HP and JPMC

chemarie

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 11:36:40 pm »
May idea ba kayo about salary sa Alveo Land? TIA

remilicious

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 04:43:08 pm »
Any idea what openings sa HP na bago sa Centris Walk sa Q.C.?

mhitchy

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 12:17:14 am »
my alveo sa BGC?

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 09:05:22 am »
Bukod sa HP and UHG, maganda din daw sa LOGICA. nasa mckinley sha. sa BGC, dami din...may oracle dun...tapos teradata, jp morgan, dks, etc. :)

tsedeng06

  • Guest
eto ba un logica that your referring sis? http://www.logica.com/

rachi_01

  • Guest
jp morgan, i previously work there but i had some health issues that's why i transferred to a non voice account in a different company. i know some one who could refer if anyone is interested. :)

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
My husband also said na ok daw benefits and compensation sa United Health Group? Any GT's who's working there?


rachi_01

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 11:02:05 pm »
My husband also said na ok daw benefits and compensation sa United Health Group? Any GT's who's working there?



hello there, i'm sorry i don't know why but i can't reply to your message. there's no option for me to reply maybe because i'm still in probationary status. well, with jp morgan before like 3-4 years ago they usually add 4-5k to your basic plus 3k allowance. i'm not sure with their negotiation now since it's been a year that i'm no longer affiliated with them. i'm presently working here in uhg for back office support. es i'm happy with the workload since it's less stressful unlike taking in calls however with the pay(basic) it's a bit low though they have higher allowance which is already reasonable. but still, the reason i'm looking for another job is the proximity. this is located in mckinley hill and it's a day to day challenge going to work especially now it's rainy season.

tahimik_24

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 11:25:20 pm »
^ok jan sis. Compensation and Benefits maganda pero depende sa work experience and work mo  dun ang basic mo syempre. I applied there and luckily I passed and gave me job offer. But I decline it kasi I decided to choose hospital job. Pumunta lang sa talaga ako JO para tignan talaga offer at undecided pa ko ng mga panahong yun.  ;D Positively thinking na tama ang aking pinili.  ;)

I think JP Morgan and Sony are two of the highest paying companies din jan.

tsedeng06

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 02:42:10 pm »
sony? may sony po ba sa mckinley hill?

un UHG po pala mga sis, hiring po ba siya ngyn? matagal po ba ang hiring process? kase i applied via jobstreet and it seems that sa agency sila nakuha? tama po ba?

tahimik_24

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 09:19:00 pm »
^ If you want UHG I advise na mag walk in ka nalang. Faster. One day process. May libreng kape din.  ;D

|:AyemZia:|

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 09:27:10 pm »
JP Morgan. :) though i'm not sure if meron sila ngaung opening for non-voice.

what position po ba balak nyo apply-an just in case?

rachi_01

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 12:18:54 am »
dito sa uhg try mo check online kung may opening. hindi ko kasi sure eh, dati sobrang dami. tapos parang kabote ang dami na namin bigla. hehe tip, walk in na lang ng mga 9am kasi kapag online naku mauutak sila ng concontractual sila. sa jp morgan, meron sila madaming opening non voice according to my bf kasi naiwan sya dun. kaso priority nila internal hire. baka naaawa na sa mga natoxic na ahente nila. hehe like me.  ;D

tsedeng06

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 12:43:42 pm »
thanks mga sis. ang weird po kase dun sa UHG na inapplyan ko. i applied via jobstreet and the post was open or visibile sa recruitment firm lang (nalaman ko lang na UHG un client during the interview) pero when i browsed the UHG website wala silang opening na ganun.. is it legitimate kaya?

do you think inopen lang nila sa recruitment firm lang? so right now i am giving my full trust sa firm. (looks reliable naman)

whats your thoughts sis? mejo worried lang me kase i want to apply there

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 01:57:26 am »
^ I also checked Jobstreet and I found one vacant position. I applied for the position but I was directed to their website I think. I tried to upload my resume several times pero nagkaka error siya. The vacant job was posted pa last May 07 so I am not sure if its available. Is it better If I just walk in nalang? 9am ba open na sila? And by the end of the day, malalaman ko na kung pasado ako or not?

I'm also not a Nursing graduate and I am not sure kung pwede graduate ng ibang course dun.

zee87

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 02:20:52 am »
yung high paying companies depende rin yata sa mga positions e.
pero di nagkakalayo jp morgan chase, HP, fujitsu, asurion, reuters, safeway. isip pa ko. :)

rachi_01

  • Guest
Re: Saan ang mga good and high paying companies sa BGC and Mckinley hill?
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 11:02:36 pm »
^ I also checked Jobstreet and I found one vacant position. I applied for the position but I was directed to their website I think. I tried to upload my resume several times pero nagkaka error siya. The vacant job was posted pa last May 07 so I am not sure if its available. Is it better If I just walk in nalang? 9am ba open na sila? And by the end of the day, malalaman ko na kung pasado ako or not?

I'm also not a Nursing graduate and I am not sure kung pwede graduate ng ibang course dun.

walk in na lang kau sa uhg para sigurado. 9am-4pm recruitment. hindi 1 day processing noong time ko. kahit iba course ok lang basta may healthcare account background ka. if wala talaga, try nyo pa din. you can put my name sa referral hehe Rachiel Loza :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close