watch now

Author Topic: When somebody tells you there might be something wrong with your child...  (Read 2134 times)

runaway_bride25

  • Guest
How would you react/feel?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 06:11:21 am by runaway_bride25 »

khriseeee

  • Guest
Depends on who it is...if it's a family member or a close relative I'd listen to what they have to say and look for an appropriate specialist to make an assessment.

If it's someone in passing (stranger, not a close friend) then I'd take it with a grain of salt, but probably ask my pedia about it anyways.

KagamiChan

  • Guest
Would ask them, "Why would you want to know?" in a calm way of course. Would do my best to hold everything in. Nagawa ko na kasi ito b'coz of a curious person... who asked me,"Is your baby Normal? Because he looks different.." I believed na it was of a good intention pero hindi lang gaano maayos pagka "compose" nung tanong nya expecially sensitive pa naman ako sa type of words they would use to describe on my baby.

I understand naman, kasi he does look different due to his congenital cataracts. He can't see, so he usually widens his eyes as seen in his pictures. He's also very tiny kasi IUGR baby siya and was born Near Term.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close