watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]  (Read 53241 times)

hershey

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #440 on: March 15, 2014, 02:24:08 pm »
I saw you and i was so coward to approach you. And now i am in my what ifs hayssss

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #441 on: March 15, 2014, 02:33:47 pm »
dear someone,

hindi ka na nga sumasagot??? naku!

leihmari

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #442 on: March 16, 2014, 10:18:25 am »
Dear My dir,
        We've gone long and far but still u never fail to make me "kilig"...u always make me feel like were young again..
Love, yourdir

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #443 on: March 16, 2014, 11:47:05 am »
Dear Miss Tillie Ling,
Hindi ba pedeng iksian ang iyong salaysay?Para ka kasing nasa presinto?pinag aralan mo bang magkwento ng pagkahaba habahaba?tinubuan na ako ng ugat .......lol :D

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #444 on: March 17, 2014, 01:50:01 am »
Dear ....

Sana ikaw na lang kase.

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #445 on: March 17, 2014, 02:08:30 am »
YOU wish!!! hahahaha
as if .... asa ka pa dear...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #446 on: March 17, 2014, 11:01:37 am »
You're confusing me.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #447 on: March 17, 2014, 06:07:51 pm »
Dear YOU,
why bother?as if you care duh!

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #448 on: March 17, 2014, 06:22:49 pm »
Dear Someone,

Been busy today..
will make it up to you soon..

K
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 06:54:19 pm by sexykha »

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #449 on: March 17, 2014, 06:33:04 pm »
Dear... I Miss You!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #450 on: March 18, 2014, 10:21:08 am »
dear someone,

i hope to see you today. thank you for the effort yesterday. i love you sooooo much.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #451 on: March 18, 2014, 12:00:01 pm »
Dear ate tindera,

Lagi mo na lang ako hindi sinusuklian. Naiipon na mga sukli ko sayo kahit piso piso yan.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #452 on: March 18, 2014, 01:44:23 pm »
dear someone,

its was good but it was unlike before... ewan ko pero parang kulang sa emotion  ??? ... but nonetheless, i would do it again and again... just to make you happy kase i love you that much.   :-*  :)  ;D

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #453 on: March 18, 2014, 02:44:54 pm »
Dear Someone,

I'd really appreciate not just kind words but some monetary assistance. I know its not your obligation but after hearing my dilemma, it'd be nice if you will make an offer.. :)

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #454 on: March 18, 2014, 04:30:49 pm »
Dear God,

Please help me with my exam tomorrow morning..
I hope di ako ma-rattle.
Nakasalalay dito ang aking kinabukasan :)
haist

kabado lang po talaga..

K

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #455 on: March 18, 2014, 05:27:39 pm »
Dear you, make some sense please

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #456 on: March 18, 2014, 05:40:16 pm »
dear someone,

natatawa ako sayo. may sense of humor ka parin talaga... you look older na... compared sa dati... pero atleast ok ok na tayo... buti nalang mgakaibigan na tayo...

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #457 on: March 19, 2014, 09:42:28 am »
Dear Someone,

Daddy asked me if I told you what happened. As much as I do not want to lie to him I said that I didn’t tell you. But I think that he knows I told you. Well, I dunno how he found out but I hope that he brings the car to that particular shop so you can look after it.


sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #458 on: March 20, 2014, 11:25:53 am »
dear kashmut,

say my name ..... :D

anon

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #459 on: March 20, 2014, 03:11:07 pm »
I will always miss you.

Ingat parati.

<'3

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close