watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]  (Read 53480 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #420 on: March 10, 2014, 01:41:01 pm »
dear someone,

thank you.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #421 on: March 10, 2014, 03:44:47 pm »
Dear jiks,

Anuna?

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #422 on: March 10, 2014, 05:45:47 pm »
Dear Ex-Boss,

Thank God I can finally look you in the eye and feel nothing. I've let go of my hurt and hang-up from the betrayal of our so-called friendship, I am no longer angry at you. In fact I pray for you and your family's well-being. Why? Because its good for my soul. Thank you for the good times and for all that you've taught me, I will take all the good and leave all the bad.

I wish you happiness and success as much as I wish it for myself. :)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #423 on: March 10, 2014, 08:53:25 pm »
Dear You,

I'm not mad anymore but I'm still hurting. I just need to hear one important word from you to make me feel better and for me to be able to talk to you again, that is "Sorry". You want to see me but I guess not now. We'll see each other...in time.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #424 on: March 10, 2014, 08:56:53 pm »
Dear B,

I forgive you. May you find inner peace as well. :)

HappyEverAfter

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #425 on: March 10, 2014, 09:13:23 pm »
Dear Classmate,

I love staring at you, ang cute mo kasi lagi kang inaantok sa klase. Sana there's a way para magkausap tayo  :( ;)

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #426 on: March 11, 2014, 07:56:12 pm »
Dear Someone,

been busy?
No more messages e!
Well, hope to talk to you again..

K

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #427 on: March 12, 2014, 09:13:22 am »
dear someone,

good morning. i thought hindi ka magpaparamdam. pero thank you na kase nagtext ka.
sabi mo wala kang paki sa "kanila". tama ka nga naman, wala na dapat tayong pakielam sa kanila. sana wala ka na rin pakielam sa "others" although iba yung "kanila" sa "others". let's focus on us.

GD

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #428 on: March 12, 2014, 10:05:15 am »
Dear Someone,

It's been a year pero hanggang ngayon bitter ka pa rin? Nakuha mo na ang lahat pero hindi ka pa rin kuntento? It's time for you to move on.

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #429 on: March 12, 2014, 06:45:45 pm »
You always make me happy and I don't want to live my life without you. Please stay. Please come home.

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #430 on: March 12, 2014, 07:30:09 pm »
Dear... You wanna play games? Then let's play a game and see who's the better player.

queenteaser

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #431 on: March 12, 2014, 10:48:48 pm »
Dear Someone,

Please leave me alone. Mawala ka na ng tuluyan ng hindi na ako naaapektuhan pa. May we both find peace. I cant forgive you at this moment. Maybe in God's time. So please let me forget everything about you.

Never again to be yours,
[textspeak!], :-\

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #432 on: March 13, 2014, 09:42:32 am »
dear someone,

sana maayos ang araw today... sana makita kita.
honestly, nahihirapan ako and i know nahihirapan karin pero sana kayanin naten. i am really hoping for the best sa atin and sa anak naten.

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #433 on: March 14, 2014, 03:41:19 pm »
Dear Someone,

Please, pretty please wag kang magalit hindi ko nakain yung niluto mong spaghetti... :(

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #434 on: March 14, 2014, 06:04:35 pm »
Dear Someone, give me importance

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #435 on: March 14, 2014, 08:48:41 pm »
dear someone,

sana bukas makita kita..

anon

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #436 on: March 15, 2014, 02:32:04 am »
I love you.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #437 on: March 15, 2014, 08:53:06 am »
dear someone,

muntik na kaming maaksidente kanina. kinabahan talaga ako.
sana magkita tayo today... busy ka kase kahapon eh... sana sinasagot mo tawag ko. hindi mo lang alam yung kaba ko kanina.
wala ako mapagsabihan tapos ganyan ka pa. sana maging maayos na naman.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:00:59 am by ysa.belle »

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #438 on: March 15, 2014, 01:21:08 pm »
Dear someone
Well ,life goes on. Bahala ka na nga

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #439 on: March 15, 2014, 01:31:21 pm »
dear someone,

thank you at dumating ka. may effort pa rin naman.. sana tuloy tuloy ang effort... i love you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close