watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]  (Read 53482 times)

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2014, 01:29:04 pm »
Dear someone,

I love you still.

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2014, 02:38:51 pm »
Dear KR,
I enjoyed your company yesterday.. I hope there's a second time  :)

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #342 on: February 16, 2014, 05:52:21 pm »
Dear someone,

 Nagparamdam ka nga,puro panunumbat naman sinabi mo. And at the end,you said you love me but you can't continue with this?i said sorry,but you never listen :(

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #343 on: February 16, 2014, 10:24:57 pm »
Dear Mr. Sungit

Hindi ko alam bakit sobrang inis ka sakin. Wala naman ako ginawa sayo? Hahaha. Anyway i still love you  :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #344 on: February 16, 2014, 10:31:31 pm »
Jeez, mas sensitive ka pa kesa sakin. Ikaw na ang may PMS!

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #345 on: February 17, 2014, 10:58:36 am »
Dear Crush,

why all of a sudden contact me again?
i felt vulnerable when you do :(

K

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #346 on: February 17, 2014, 04:37:22 pm »
Dear BD,
Now that he is okay, can we now talk about what to do with my kid?

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #347 on: February 19, 2014, 01:07:06 am »
oh dearest!
(*tap on the back!) their opinions are overrated when it comes to it! but thats ok... it will numb you soon-ish! :D

thansher01

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #348 on: February 19, 2014, 10:57:04 am »
Dear Boss, please give my funds na so that I can plan my Friday. I need a retail therapy.. ;)

lime_eds

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #349 on: February 19, 2014, 02:37:53 pm »
Dear someone,

I'm afraid to meet you eyes again. Kaya iwas-mode lang muna ko. The more I see you, or even just your presence keep me falling apart.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #350 on: February 19, 2014, 04:21:26 pm »
dear someone,

it hurts. until now i am in pain. honestly i do not know what to do. i feel so lost and alone. i never expected that things would turn out like this.  :'(

i thought tears will stop after the first few months... i was wrong. there are days when i cant breath properly... and sometimes i also palpitate... nanlalamig pa mga kamay ko... and i cant eat. even if i force myself to eat, hindi talaga kaya. ganyan kalaki ang effect... its hurts. words are not enough to explain the pain. sometimes i just do not want to wake up anymore....   :'( :'( :'(

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #351 on: February 19, 2014, 04:23:21 pm »
Dear Someone,

Are you making fun of me?

K

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #352 on: February 19, 2014, 05:38:33 pm »
dear someone,

akala ko kaya ko na... well, hindi pa pala... it hurts like h.e.l.l.
naiiyak nanaman ako. waterfalls lang ang peg.  :'(

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #353 on: February 20, 2014, 08:56:09 am »
dear someone,

i dreamt of you last night. in my dream i was with another guy but when i saw you, i ran towards you. i felt different when i woke up... hindi ko parin talaga kaya na wala ka... andito parin yung love... even if it hurts.

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #354 on: February 20, 2014, 10:11:25 am »
dear you, school hunting is up, if you're still interested

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #355 on: February 20, 2014, 10:58:00 pm »
simpleng tao lang ako huwag mo akong kaiingitan! ;D

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #356 on: February 20, 2014, 11:47:46 pm »
Dear future husband,

Magpakilala ka na please. Pero sana ikaw yun gusto kong guy. Kung hindi, I hope you're as wonderful as him.

I promise to love you with all my heart. And I hope you accept me for who I am and what I am. If I cant give you a baby, please accept me pa rin and don't find the happiness from another woman. I have had enough with the cheating. I know I deserve you because you are better than the past.


sexykha

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #357 on: February 21, 2014, 09:31:29 am »
Dear Crush,

I can't sleep properly thinking of you.
when will you contact me again?

K

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #358 on: February 21, 2014, 10:00:22 am »
dear someone,

i woke up with you on my mind again but i feel a bit better...
sana maayos ako the whole day. sana walang kaba or kahit anong negative na maiisip.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #359 on: February 21, 2014, 11:39:30 am »
Don't you dare talk to me today. Just don't.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close