watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]  (Read 53437 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #280 on: January 07, 2014, 12:19:46 am »
hey,

understand I'm nice to you because I have to be. The only reason why I'm not busting you yet is because you're under my care. once you get transferred, I'll burn the bridge. pakyuuu ._.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #281 on: January 07, 2014, 12:52:00 am »
dear misis ti wang2x,

Dahil sa kabastusan mo hindi ka invited sa kahit anong gathering sa pamamahay ko! Dyan ka sa lungga mo at mag feeling maya ka! ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #282 on: January 07, 2014, 12:55:58 am »
Pong pagong,

Amishu!

hon3ykow

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #283 on: January 07, 2014, 01:11:12 am »
Dear HG,

behave ka ha di ko makikita ang reactions mo pero pray kita.pls understand both parties lalo ke M nasaktan sya nang sobra sobra sa pagtrato nila.maraming nasabing masasakit sa parehong side kahit ako at sana may katangian ka na umunawa maging matalino ka at wag kang mang aapak nang tao kahit anong estado mo sa buhay.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #284 on: January 07, 2014, 10:39:47 am »
cruuush i hope to see you entire week starting tomorrow :D inspiree mee
bwisit ka lang nagpahaircut ka hindi naman bagay sa iyo pero idk what came over me sabi ko bagay sa yo. gaaahhhh patubuin mo hair mo haha

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #285 on: January 07, 2014, 04:36:32 pm »
i know .......;D

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #286 on: January 07, 2014, 09:46:42 pm »
You inspire me..  :-*

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #287 on: January 07, 2014, 11:23:44 pm »
Oh dear.... Feeling aligaga na naman ako 25/7 lol

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #288 on: January 07, 2014, 11:31:57 pm »
Just hang on tight

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #289 on: January 08, 2014, 11:24:17 pm »
dear YOU,
hushh.....relax ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2014, 12:04:34 am »
See you this coming weekend

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2014, 05:33:53 pm »
Can't wait to be with you this weekend..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #292 on: January 09, 2014, 09:23:46 pm »
See you tomorrow.

alexsy

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2014, 06:23:25 am »
hi,
miss na kita. mag email ka naman  :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #294 on: January 11, 2014, 07:08:18 am »
You got me really confused, dude.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #295 on: January 11, 2014, 01:58:56 pm »
and that was just sooooo lame

shanpeng2014

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #296 on: January 11, 2014, 07:02:43 pm »
Dear Father of Shan,
        I have loved you so dearly but you left me. Then just when I'm starting to move on you came back as a a friend with benefit we were doing well till she tried to commit suicide we bid farewell. Now I'm pregnant I'm tired of loving you and yet i'm waiting and hoping maybe you can recognize my value. We do things yet we are just this in less than 5 months were going to have an illegitimate baby because of my stupidity; because I just can't give up and all along the longer we stay the more devalued I get. The lower I get. The more i ask myself what can't you find in me? I miss you though you are not thinking of me probably

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #297 on: January 11, 2014, 08:22:51 pm »
I hope you can keep your word, dude

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #298 on: January 12, 2014, 01:20:52 pm »
dear dudung,


PUSH kita sa bangin you like?

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2014, 06:26:31 pm »
Dear Makati Girl,

you're starting to freak me out.

- very.paranoid.guy

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close