watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]  (Read 53129 times)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #160 on: September 16, 2013, 07:26:25 pm »
Dear Someone,
you're welcome :) thanks for making me happy, it means so much to me ;) xöxö

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2013, 08:27:40 pm »
dear dear, 
Mahirap bang mag diet?;D

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2013, 07:33:21 am »
Dear You,
 hinde sayo umiikot ang mundo. wag kang feeling. naka move on na ko.ikaw bitter ka pa rin.

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2013, 10:30:14 am »
Dear Someone,

Hmm... affected? ;)

Reassesiren

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2013, 10:51:52 am »
dear someone,

sana magkita tayo ulit

louiesmom

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2013, 11:24:21 am »
Dear someone,

Move on move din pag may time..  ;D

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2013, 12:19:50 pm »
Dearest,

Before you came into my life, I was happy and bubbly.  When He led me to you, my life turned upside down.  You're not perfect, not even close.  But I learned to accept you and love you like it was written in the stars. 

When you said, I made your life, that I am your life, I don't understand why I just couldn't believe you.  Am I being analytical? Or are you just playing tricks on me?  If I really made your life, made you become better, made you see life in a different perspective, then why do you always choose to break me.... by telling lies?   

I am stronger than you think.  I just wish you were man enough to tell me the truth.    :(

AnJelatine

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2013, 06:53:39 pm »
Dear Someone,

Bawas-bawasan mo naman yung pagka-user friendly mo. NAKAKA-UMAY. Ako bilang kaibigan mo, Mahal Kita alam mo yan, dito lang ako palagi para sa'yo lalo na para sa mga anak mo, pero wag mo naman sana ako gasgasin. Nakakasawa din yung palagi.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2013, 10:00:53 pm »
To the guy who is currently making my props,

I place my trust in you that you won't let me down. I expect good and quality handicraft according to my personal specifications. I pray that you'll be able to finish it before October 1st.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2013, 11:10:54 pm »
Dear someone,

Huli kita sa facebook gumimik ka. kala ko busy ka lang pero nakuha mo pa ko gumimik. lumabas din yun totoo mo ugali. wag mo susubukan magtxt sa akin.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 10:26:09 pm by Filipinasadhart »

ymgsiri

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #170 on: September 19, 2013, 12:29:12 am »
Dear you,

Please lets stay like this forever.. And ever... And ever...

Yung hiling kong burger kay Lord ginawa niya ng steak and now may extra rice pa....

myana

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2013, 12:31:18 am »
Dear Mine,

I missed u..anung magic meron ka?

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2013, 02:36:00 pm »
hello there Mr. Snuffleupagus   8)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2013, 11:32:18 am »
Dear Someone,

I can't believe that you're so rude. Anyway, a piece of unsolicited advice, learn to say NO properly because you're talking to a well educated person and that person entertained you nicely and properly so she deserves to be treated the same way.  Remember Karma is a B I T CH!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 11:33:51 am by mischa04 »

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2013, 12:58:51 pm »
Dear someone,

Even if I doesn't want to, I had to. Sorry.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2013, 01:38:08 am »
I couldn't believe it.

Salamat nalang po. =)


det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #176 on: September 23, 2013, 12:09:02 pm »
Boks,
We all know hindi ka niya talaga iiwan dahil kailangan ka niya... at ang kotse mo.  ;)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2013, 03:57:37 pm »
Dear you,

hay. Come to work already! WTH. I'm tired of being overloaded and getting a split of your
work for every single day. If mag.AWOL ka, sabihin mo na! grrrrrr I don't care if I'm getting
paid more, THIS IS YOUR WORK!!!!! -_-

Or you know what, kapag magbisyo ka nalang, or if you're planning to kill yourself with alak,
can you hurry up already and drink more so that you'll kill yourself faster and make more
room for patients who ACTUALLY CAN'T CONTROL THEIR SICKNESSES? unlike you na
intentionally poisoning yourself ::) ::)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2013, 02:34:31 pm »
Dear... here we go again!
Una the car, now the bills! Tsk! And who's gonna pay for the rent??  :o She'll cling to you like a limpet!
Unsolicited advise... get out while you still can!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2013, 10:12:55 pm »
Dear Miss Wa,

Behave! Masyado ka naman obvious teh.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close