watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]  (Read 53026 times)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2013, 10:47:36 pm »
Dear A,

Please stop calling my mobile.

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2013, 12:07:45 am »
Dearest,

You said, I am your everything.  Are you now trying to test me and see if you are my everything too? Well, bring it on.    ;)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2013, 12:44:55 am »
JV,

Do you honestly think that your argumentum ad misericordiam would actually work on me? I don't like you, and I don't give a damn about you nor your family cause we've just met recently and I don't know you at all. Just because I have agreed to hang out with you a few times (because your best friend who was my classmate was urging me) doesn't mean that you have a chance on me. I'll tell you this right now: Your chance is as close to none as it could get, so just give it up. There's NO way I'd waste my singlehood on someone as low as you.

I don't care if your son has been rushed to the hospital yesterday because his fever is too high. Do you think I'd care and give you words of comfort when I was just slighted a few moments before? And now, you're telling me that you're in the hospital because your son has been diagnosed with dengue fever, and even giving me insignificant info such as the room number, floor, and wing of the hospital? Do I really need to know that? Do you think I'd visit the hospital for a kid I don't even know? DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE? It doesn't affect me at all. The least I could do is to feel pity towards your son for a good 5 seconds, then I'm back to my usual self. I wouldn't even give you the benefit of seeing my shadow cause I know damn well it's all a part of your grand scheme to cozy up with me again (even if the case regarding your son is true).

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2013, 12:06:57 am »
To the DF, one of the guys who used to bully me back in high school for being ugly (who I just saw at tonight's wedding),

If you recognized me, I hope you're choking on your words now. ::)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2013, 02:46:20 pm »
Just do whatever you want, I don't care anymore at di kita papatulan..

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2013, 04:15:12 pm »
Dear You,
Thank you for making things happen. For making it easier for us. :)

Ms.Practical.88

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2013, 09:16:27 am »
Dear errm,

If can't come to work on time then just resign, don't use petty excuses all the time  >:(

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2013, 04:21:22 pm »
My dearest fairy godmother,

Thank you so much for the white Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB (3G version) + book cover you sent me yesterday. I wasn't really expecting that you'd give me that. Best present ever! I love you! :-*

To my persistent admirer JV,

Would you please stop sending me useless SMSes!? You're the one who's always ruining my day!

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2013, 12:00:41 am »
To our ex-employee who attacked my mom,

Why would you bite the hand that fed and nurtured you? I hope you rot in jail and in hell, and die an excruciating death. You most certainly deserve it. Don't even attempt to go near my family and I again, or I might kill you.

Dear Mommy,

I love you very much Mommy. I can't possibly imagine life without you. Please be healthy and safe at all times. I'm very sorry for all the times I've hurt you.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 12:14:42 am by megumiii »

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2013, 11:19:28 am »
Dear Somone,

Please make sure that all your accusations against me and my husband are true. Wag ka makikiepal sa pamilya namin dahil technically you're not part of the family nor will be part of our family. I don't want to stoop down on your squatter level para lang patulan kayo. I know we are silent on the issue pero once we faced you I will make sure I have a  letter from our lawyer stating that you are harrasing and threatening us and if you still continue to attack us on FB I won't hesitate to file a case against you and your pakialamerang sister!


MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2013, 10:51:46 pm »
good luck sayo! yun lang!!

hershey

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2013, 11:01:00 pm »
Dear nacoconfuse ako sa iyo

flake

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2013, 01:25:42 pm »
Dear ***h

What makes you so good that makes me so bad!

hershey

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2013, 03:11:13 pm »
Dear i have exerted much. It seems na wala talaga. Lagi tayo wrong timing. Pag feel mo, dyahe naman ako.pag feel ko dedma ka naman.siguro di talaga pwede. Goodbye

saidee

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2013, 08:03:29 pm »
Dear Someone,

nakilala lang kita last week dito nung nagreply ka kahit ang tagal na ng message ko sayo. magaling kang kausap at mag-advice, sana pwede kitang ipa-CLONE lol.. ;D pagnabasa mo toh alam mo ikaw yun haha btw ayaw mo magbigay ng masyadong info, di naman ako poser nakikipagkaibigan lang hehe

saidee

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2013, 08:02:30 am »
Dear Someone,

ang tagal mong sumagot, dati pa yung message ko sayo hehe at least sumagot ka last week magaling kang kausap at mag-advice pwede ka bang ipa-CLONE lol. kung mabasa mo toh alam mo ikaw toh hehe di ka masyado nagbibigay ng info di naman ako poser nakikipagkaibigan lang :)

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2013, 07:35:20 pm »

Dearest,

When you start to plan things, it starts to freak me out.    :-\ 

sexytin08

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2013, 02:41:35 pm »
dear someone,

you know i like you so much.. dumating talaga sa point na iiwan ko na si bf para sa'yo.. kase i thought you like me too.. but i just found out na i'm just like a sister to you.. that's ok.. at least i know where i stand and now my relationship with bf got stronger.. i hope you find your match as well.. good luck!!

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2013, 02:59:03 pm »
a 3am booty call?F*** off!!! :D

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2013, 07:06:26 pm »
ok got the message now what ?iloilo?market2x?lapu2x?paulit ulit lang? :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close