watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]  (Read 52960 times)

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2013, 01:02:21 am »
Dear to that person

Thanks for the opportunity even though I wasn't able to get in the company. I enjoyed my two days there anyways. God Bless ;)


megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2013, 08:04:04 pm »
Dear A,

I really hope we'd get to meet each other again soon. You're a very fun guy to talk with and I'm really comfortable sharing my thoughts and feelings with you. You're also probably the only person who knows the wicked side of me. I also hope you can get over your feelings for your other close girl friend mainly because I think she's not worth your love, and mostly because I get jealous whenever you talk about her (and other girls).

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2013, 11:55:40 am »
May nagrereklamo,samahan kita sa barangay?lol

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2013, 03:28:33 pm »
dear mom,

happy mother's day, mom! i know i'm not a perfect daughter. we argue at times, i'm sometimes hardheaded, i do things the way I want to and not follow what you want, i answer back especially when i wanna reason out and i probably didn't turn the way you want me to be. But please know that i love you so much! i may not be so expressive but deep inside, you are the reason why I live and why i'm so eager to be at my best everyday. ;D love you, madir... so much  :-*

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2013, 04:02:31 pm »
iritado na ko sa iyo sa totoo lang. gusto kong mag work ulit kasi mag 1 yr death anniv si mil sa july maguuwian ang mga sil dadami ang family reunions. i want to lessen the frequency of our meetings kasi ang plastic mo napakaligalig mo pa. i pity you because you are one hell of an insecure person and wife. no wonder you never have friends from the past na mini meet mo for reunions. huwag mo na akong i close kasi hindi na kita feel. hindi naman talaga kita feel from the very start na na in ka sa family kasi i find you too loud. ikaw lang ang nag in ng sarili mo sa akin kasi walang may gusto sau na i close ka. ako naman si ever accommodating accept lang ng accept. eto ngayon napala ko. but things will never be the same. i will be very busy for you lang kasi ayoko ng ugali mo.  ::) :P

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2013, 07:54:42 pm »
Dear Mommy,

I'm really sorry for all the hurtful words I've said today, and to think that today's supposed to be your special day. You may have started the entire argument, but I could have bit my tongue and just took in everything you said no matter how wrong I think you are. It was a mistake that I let those get into my head, and I'm really regretful for that. I'm sorry that this day didn't turn out the way we planned it - I hope I could still make up everything for you. We might not always see things eye-to-eye, but you know that I love you, and I mean it with all of my heart. I can't imagine life without you.

Happy Mother's Day!

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2013, 07:59:29 pm »
Dear A,

I want to know exactly what sort of feelings you are harboring for me. But most importantly, I want to hear straight from you that I'm special - as special as your other girl, or better, even more.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2013, 01:30:12 pm »
Dear You.

Back off as early as now.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2013, 07:28:35 pm »
Dear kasmut,
 Dahil sa maarte ka pa sa akin TALK TOTHEHANDCOSTHEFACE DONTGIVEADAMN! Otei? ;D

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2013, 09:58:25 pm »
Dear You,

Nung una akala ko ikaw yung nag unfriend sakanila yun pala ikaw binlock nila ;D

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2013, 08:03:24 pm »
Dear A,

It seems like ages since we've last talked to each other.
I miss you. Are you missing me too?

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2013, 02:02:13 am »
Dear A,

I'm giving myself some space first. I don't think I'm ready to talk to you until you realize your mistake and apologize for it.

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2013, 01:22:14 am »

dear,

i am what i am.  if you can't accept me now, then lets not push harder.
lets not waste each other's time.  spare me with your lies.   
i am stronger than you think.  ;)

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2013, 04:58:14 am »
huwag mag astang mayaman at mag angas sa mga tao. small time buy and sell cars ka lang. wala ka pa doon!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2013, 10:14:45 pm »
Dear you,
as per dear O, "Always keep your words SOFT and SWEET . Just in case you'll have to eat them , you can swallow it well ."
Ugh.. so ayon na nga. How does it taste now? :-X

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2013, 12:13:38 pm »
baby,

my silence doesnt mean im loving you less.  it only means im respecting your decision.  my happiness is to see you happy, so don't worry about me.   please stay strong, you'll find your way again. 

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2013, 11:41:15 pm »
My orthodontist,

Just how unprofessional could you get? I'm so disappointed! Could you be a little more organized next time with our schedule, and not just spend your time going on vacations when you have a responsibility towards your client?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 11:56:26 am by megumiii »

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2013, 11:58:44 pm »
Dear you,

Pag gusto may paraan --- lalo na pag gustong-gusto. :)
Pag ayaw gawaan ng paraan --- eh, manahimik na lang.
Wala akong ka-amor amor sa mga taong mahina ang loob.


alexsy

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2013, 01:05:13 am »
dear someone, nasan ka na ba? halika labas naman tayo

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone... [Thread 2]
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2013, 11:51:05 am »
cousins,

i miss you all.  lets travel together sometime.  pwede bawal boys, yung tayo tayo lang muna...  ;D 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close