Hi girls and sissies! May 2016 bride here. Light of Love is our ideal choice among all venues we checked out and gusto ko lang magbigay ng honest review about it.
First, the AE Steph is really accomodating and likeable, she answers questions promptly kahit day-off nia and kahit makulet kame ni H2B sa mga tanong. Plus points sila in that aspect.
When it comes to rates, I find their packages a bit pricey for the "higher end" caterers on their list and the most affordable one seems to be Hizons.
You'll love the look and feel of the Atrium, it looks like a greek inspired piece of architecture and may lion heads sa entrance..feeling mo ikaw si Alexander the Great. If you're into that sort of elegance, then the Atrium is for you. May glass ceiling with chandelier sa gitna although it's not too visible if you're sitting on the corner side of the hall (due to low ceiling in those areas).
When it comes to their tent venues, I really didn't like it that much. It looks like a bare tent with lots of work needed para pagandahin. I would have liked it better if may default drapings na duon (like the ones sa Oasis halls) pero I think need mo pa mag additional for the drapings. Kaya no-no for me. Personal opinion lang po yun. Well, may ongoing renovation ata nung nag ocular kame so baka mali ako.
Their smaller indoor venue for 100pax (LOVE) is a straight up function hall. It's good for corporate events, birthdays, civil weddings, pero I just don't see myself getting married there.
My favorite is the Garden, you can have your garden ceremony here before having your reception. For me, mas maganda ito kesa sa garden ng Sampaguita, Oasis, or even the Mango farm. The only thing I'm afraid of dun sa garden is the date of our wedding, May 2016...baka masyadong mainit during that time. But if your wedding is December or January, this would be a perfect place!
Cherish is another "garden" type venue. It's a cemented patio na merong oval wood parquet sa gitna. Ganda ng atmosphere kase yung mga trees around the patio may mga lights.
Overall napakaganda ng outdoor venues ng LOL...unfortunately we had to find a different venue at the very last minute kase we just couldn't picture our ceremony and reception happening in the Atrium (since its a Christian wedding and we prefer not to use the outdoor venues during summer season)..feel kase namen may challenges sa styling and lighting ng Atrium that requires a bigger budget to overcome. Kaya event though we are "pencil booked" with Steph, we had to send her a message na di na kame matutuloy. I highly recommend her she's so accomodating and understanding.
I also highly recommend the outdoor venues for ceremony and the indoor venues (Atrium and Love) for reception -- lalo na kung hindi masyado mainit ang weather. Sayang, summer kase wedding namen that's why we had to say goodbye to LOL.

Nalungkot ako, but thankfully, nakahanap na kami ng venue that's right for us.
Congrats in advance to future LOL couples! Inggit ako.
