watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 12  (Read 68689 times)






cherryblossone

  • Guest


hamburgurl

  • Guest
Here's mine.  Posted on February 2013, but wasn't able to share with you sisses before.


If only I am a billion dollar richer…
http://kwentonimumay.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/if-only-i-am-a-billion-dollar-richer/

whatseatingven

  • Guest





whatseatingven

  • Guest
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:31:11 pm by whatseatingven »

artificialstar

  • Guest

cherryblossone

  • Guest

lornadahl

  • Guest
Body Jam + Zumba in The Workplace / WORLD PREMIERE: That Pinoy Pride Tee:
http://extraseksi.blogspot.com/2013/03/body-jam-zumba-in-workplace-world.html


MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Hi Sisses! It's been a long time since I posted in GT. Been busy lately, but I hope you can visit this review of Zalora.com :)

http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/05/zaloracom-online-shopping-the-way-i-like-it.html

I'll be looking for my "regular blog haunts" to visit here again. But if you'd like me to visit you, you can leave a comment on my entry too. :D


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close