watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 12  (Read 68656 times)

whatseatingven

  • Guest


sheisdainty

  • Guest
OUTFIT POSTS:
  • It’s A Date - "Once upon a time, I dressed up for a dinner date. It was a pretty special one so I just had to be extra pretty."
  • Sunny Shorts - "These bright yellow shorts are so sunny that it instantly brightens up any outfit."

whatseatingven

  • Guest

MrsKolca

  • Guest

hamburgurl

  • Guest

justinelove

  • Guest
Who's aware of SM's 3 Day Sale? :P Check the link below out to find out more about it ;)

http://officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com/2013/04/event-sm-city-baguio-3-day-sale-may-345.html

sassyrosel

  • Guest



melmedrano

  • Guest

MrsKolca

  • Guest
I thought I'll end the day without a new post.. hihi..

DIY Flower Tutu


MrsKolca

  • Guest
sunny day again.. let's blog hop today! :D

The Best Pink Laptop for Me

justinelove

  • Guest
It's my first time to attend the 2nd Baguio Blog Conference... Do they hold events like this in your city as well?

http://citybehindthefog.blogspot.com/2013/04/event-2nd-baguio-bloggers-conference.html

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Here's mine:

http://kwentonimumay.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/my-31st-birthday-no-holds-barred-wishes/

Just posted few minutes ago.  Mainit-init pa!  :P

Prunella

  • Guest


hamburgurl

  • Guest

runbarbierun

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close