watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 12  (Read 68595 times)



justinelove

  • Guest
Summer just keeps getting better!!! My Sillag Festival Experience!!!

http://officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com/2013/03/la-unions-2nd-sillag-festival-at.html


iamjoei

  • Guest
Tour of Enderun Colleges
Like I'm in another country!

http://www.joeiandme.com/2013/03/tour-of-enderun-colleges.html?m=0

Prunella

  • Guest

iamjoei

  • Guest
Laduree Eiffel Tower and Macaron Charm from Paris!

www.joeiandme.com/2013/03/les-secrets-de-laduree-paris.html?m=0

whatseatingven

  • Guest
World Sleep Day

You might want this for yourself! :)

lornadahl

  • Guest



justinelove

  • Guest
I'm 25 years old... and it's my first time to enter a club. This is how it felt like...

http://psychochicklessons.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-go-clubbing-for-first-time-oo.html

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
199: Singapore Trip (Part 1): a Renewed Hope and the Power of Decision
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2013/03/199-singapore-trip-part-1-renewed-hope.html

Going in Singapore was not just a trip but it had taught me a few valuable wisdoms, and one of which is the power of decision. ...

Any comment will be returned. Thank you!

whatseatingven

  • Guest
In line with the upcoming lent:

Why it should be Happy Holy Week!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:31:01 am by whatseatingven »

bluewingedangel

  • Guest

fn_fran

  • Guest
Keep your jewelry staples visible with this easy to make gold dot dish  ;) : http://primpandpaper.blogspot.com/2013/03/gold-dot-dish.html



hamburgurl

  • Guest
Here's mine as a countdown for my 31st birthday on May:

Part 1:  31 Roles I Played During My 31 Years of Existence on Earth (Part 1 of 6 Series)
http://kwentonimumay.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/31-roles-i-played-during-my-31-years-of-existence-on-earth-part-1-of-6-series/

Part 2:  31 Roles I Played During My 31 Years of Existence on Earth (Part 2 of 6 Series)
http://kwentonimumay.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/31-roles-i-played-during-my-31-years-of-existence-on-earth-part-2-of-6-series/

lornadahl

  • Guest

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close