We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I no longer go for hair coloring/highlights, treatments & 2x/week blow-drys.Saves me lots of money & time. Instead, I use CAVIAR shampoo & conditioner from Sephora.And use only Mason Pearson Pure Bristle brushes on my hair.I don't wash my hair daily; but every other day.I don't use a hot dryer; but instead, stick my head near a fan for 15min, then air dry. Takes an hour.But I have never had perfect, silky, vibrant hair like now.Long (reaches below my boobs), with my natural soft big curls (yes, I dream of straight hair still, lol). People think my colorist does great work (no, my hair has 3 shades of brown; I'd prefer it all very black, how dramatic). Most tug my hair or examine it closely when I say I have no extensions (ewan ko ba, it's been freaking growing like wild lately).