We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was happy with John Aguas last year kaya we're getting him again this year pero team na lang nya kasi he retired na daw ng 2012. Buti pala nakapagpacover pa kami. Very affordable, just for 2,700
hindi na available ang For Keeps for my event. i want to try John Aguas, i tried to check his FB pero i think its outdated already.do you know his contact number and rates please? thanks!
I noticed na nagiging ugali na ng karamihan ng photographers to not follow through their timelines and it's so irritating. Mabuti na lang si For Keeps hinde ganon. I remember the photographer I got for my daughter's 1st birthday, inabot ng 6 months ang photobook eh samantalang 3weeks lang dapat. It's so unprofessional when they don't communicate properly.