We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi everyone! I'm interested in getting For Keeps for my daughter's 7th bday party on july13. Me studio o office ba sila? How do i book them? Through text/phone lang ba? Pano payment? Help naman mga sis!
^sis how much ang basic photo package ng for keeps? I was back reading I saw 2500? Yun pa din ba or taas na thanks.
Hi Mommies,any feedback on Ces Kasilag photography? nirecommend kasi siya ni Ging Lorenzo kasi on ML na daw si Ging kaya hindi na siya tumatanggap ng works. also, can you recommend an affordable video coverage for birthday? yung full event coverage sana. I saw sa isang group sa FB intro price nila is 5000 for full event coverage plus MTV style video. not sure kung ok na yung rate nila. MABsquadphotography yung name nila.thanks!
Hi mga Sis! I booked For Keeps for my little girl's upcoming birthday party.Already talked to Jet on the phone...talaga bang hindi siya nagpapadeposit to reserve/book your party slot?...He said he will just come on the agreed upon date...praning mode lang TIA