We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm booked na din sa For Keeps Photo & Video service on June 15, I decided to get them kasi maraming magandang reviews sa kanila dito. So far smooth naman transaction over mobile conversation and he's fast in answering queries as well. Nung nag deposit ako for Dp mabilis din na acknowledge. Keeping my fingers crossed.. but I know it'll be a good one… Thanks mga sissies sa mga reviews…
Bigla nga akong napa-message kay Jet sa fb (For Keeps) confirming my booking ulit kasi he didn't ask for down payment too! Kaso hindi pa sya nagre-reply. I think I should insist on paying him the DP para sure?
^sige sis pls give me feedback ha. Thanks