watch now

Author Topic: Chance to Visit a Different Era  (Read 1624 times)

entwife

  • Guest
Chance to Visit a Different Era
« on: March 14, 2013, 01:48:40 pm »
Hi GT!

If mabigyan kayo ng chance to visit / live a different era, which era would you pick?

Wild West? Renaissance? Medieval? Napoleonic? Viking Age? Age of Discovery? etc...

I'm torn among Victorian Era, Renaissance and Post-War Era.
I'm so fascinated about the Victorian Era. Renaissance is of course Artistic beginnings.
Post-War during the 40s, I loved the women's class and style. And of course the hippie of the 60s.

Actually, I would love to visit all. :)

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Chance to Visit a Different Era
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 10:11:36 pm »
Share din ako dito sis!

Here are the periods I'd love to visit:
- Egyptian Pharaonic era (the time na Egypt was at its height)
- Roman Empire at its peak
- Tudor England
- Victorian England (I will endure corsets for this)
- Roaring 20s
- 50s and 60s

 ;D

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Chance to Visit a Different Era
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 08:50:38 am »
Wow sis. Almost the same pala tayo.

I really like to wear the dresses of the Victorian Era. Effort talaga sa layers ng damit tapos hats and brooch. Parang ang ganda umattend ng ball nila. Tapos mode of transportation mo is clarence. Well-poised and mannered women.

Oh yes, the Roaring 20s. Jazz Age. I'll be wearing flappers and listen to jazz. Empowerment of womanhood.

Hmm sis, thanks sa input mo. I still have to read more about the egyptian pharaohs.





khymmmm

  • Guest
Re: Chance to Visit a Different Era
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:16:53 am »
Definitely all eras in English history. England talaga. tee hee!!

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Chance to Visit a Different Era
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 10:00:09 pm »


- Victorian Era
- 1970's

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close