watch now

Author Topic: Barbra Pearls Cosmetics  (Read 34963 times)

kathenry

  • Guest
Re: Barbra Pearls Cosmetics
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2014, 07:42:40 pm »
pano po gamitin ang set ng barbra pearls??ano po una tpos sunod??bago lang po [textspeak!] ako gagamit :-) help po

maristela

  • Guest
Re: Barbra Pearls Cosmetics
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2014, 01:00:28 am »
Started using this, kaso 30sgd benta saakin. Magkano ito in pesos yung isang set?

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Barbra Pearls Cosmetics
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2014, 08:37:49 am »
750 yan sis. Sa iba free shipping pa basta within the Philippines

sandalwood

  • Guest
Re: Barbra Pearls Cosmetics
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2014, 10:18:21 am »
Interested to know about this product but i couldn't find anything much online? Mga sis do you have their ingredient list for the set?

queenteaser

  • Guest
Re: Barbra Pearls Cosmetics
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2014, 12:04:39 pm »
ang dami kong stock ng micropeeling cream. im selling it for 150/each instead of 200. new/sealed. :)

Ingrideville

  • Guest
Re: Barbra Pearls Cosmetics
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2015, 12:34:51 pm »
I want to try Barbra Pearls, though I have seen my friend with such good results on her face using Beauche. I even asked her "what foundation did you use on your face?" she answered "I did not use any foundation, I just used Beauche". Ohh amazing. Hahaha. But base on what I have heard/read, Beauche is too strong than Barbra Pearls. I am afraid to use harsh chemicals on my face. Di naman ako ma pimples, no acne and di rin oily skin ko. I just want mild solutions to put on my face to maintain my younger look since I've been maintaining my face with Anew Products for almost a year and I find it too expensive na. Hope Barbra Pearls will work for me. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close