watch now

Author Topic: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart  (Read 8682 times)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013, 01:51:40 pm »
^sis I just bought our tickets for the Edsa Shang event. Children below 2years old get in free. They also organize their egg hunts by age group (0-5yrs old).

Tickets are first come first serve, only 250 tickets will be sold. No reservations allowed. You can go straight to the events office to purchase the tickets.

Now I have to figure out my daughter's costume!

^^sis [textspeak!] I saw the ad for the EW event last week, looks like fun but might be for older children. It's an art attack event for painting easter eggs.

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2013, 07:54:39 am »
parang i want to take my daughter to edsa shang's easter egg hunt din.

^free ang babies? so pano yun? pay lang ako for myself and my husband? 1 year old pa lang kid ko eh...

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2013, 10:19:27 am »
^yup you pay for each adult

mom.of.inchikoy

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 08:42:29 am »
any update feedback sa diamond hotel?

drpeewee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2013, 03:15:20 pm »
Zoo Party at Diamond Hotel

Date: March 31, Sunday

Time: 10 am to 2 pm

Venue: Diamond Ballroom

Address: Roxas Boulevard cor. Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila

Price: P800 nett per person

Activities: Face painting, glimmer tattoo, balloon twisting, egg painting, cupcake decorating, photo booth, nail art, magic show, games and more

For inquiries and reservations, call (02)528-3000 local 1140.

http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/home-living/travel-trips-activities/where-to-go-easter-egg-hunting-this-2013/page/10

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2013, 10:57:25 pm »
^wah! Edsa Shang is one of the most expensive ones :\ oh well

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2013, 11:23:52 pm »
I'll be bringing my son to Hoppy Hunt at Rockwell Powerplant Mall. Ticket price is 550 for 1child + 1 adult and 200 for every additional adult. Got free tickets courtesy of my sister. =) It's my son's first time and we were very excited. Sana ok and ma enjoy ng 3 year old ko. =)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2013, 04:14:56 pm »
We attended the Road to Oz Edsa Shang event for kids. It was nice naman - definitely suited for older children though. My 13 month old didn't get to appreciate everything. They had:

Face painting/body glitter
Decorate your own hat/basket
Decorate your own egg
Decorate a cookie - my daughter enjoyed this, she ate all the candy
coloring stations

The Egg Hunt was done in separate batches, one for 5 years old and below and another one for 6 years and above. They actually held the one for 5 years and below twice, not sure why, perhaps there were late comers.  I expected the egg hunt to be better - definitely not enough eggs for all the kids. Also, I complained because in the second egg hunt, they wouldn't allow any adults in with the kids! I understand if the kid is 2 and above, but hello they expected me to let my 13 month old in alone! Kainis, I complained and they let us pick eggs at an area near the entrance - not anywhere else.

Lootbags were nice though - huge and jack packed with food and other items. I got avent via cups and tiny buds products. Sayang we didn't win the Avent feeding set, I saw some people who won it.

Buffet was ok - sliders, mac and cheese, hotdogs on sticks and finger sandwiches. My daughter normally eats anything but she didn't like the food :( The show started late, we actually left before the magic show started. The music was way too loud and my baby was getting annoyed.

I'll probably organize my own egg hunt next year and wait til my daughter is 3 or 4 before joining another hotel event.

robinemz

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 11:16:13 am »
^ Thanks for sharing your feedback sis. Sana marami pang magbigay ng feedback para others can use this feedback for next year's easter naman. :)
 
I wanted my two girls to join these activities din sana kaso like hubby, hindi mahilig sa crowded area ang panganay namin kaya nag easter egg hunt na lang kami sa bahay haha. We first did arts and craft activity by drawing and decorating eggs in different sizes. I instructed my girls to cut their finished egg drawing and stick them to the walls to make the house look festive. Tapos after lunch pinag-egg hunt ko na sila sa sala. I gave them some clues kung saan nakatago yung mga eggs. Hubby and I bought those chocolate eggs na may disney character toys sa loob na nakita lang namin sa grocery store nung Sabado. Tuwang-tuwa naman ang girls sa pag-eegg hunt :)

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 11:29:08 am »
repeat performance kami this year and attended the egg hunt at Island Cove. still the same as last year's, only difference is this year, hat decorating naman sya. not too many side activities, just a couple of games before the hunt started. the 200-peso fee came with snacks and lootbag, not bad na din. :) maraming room for improvement pa din, sana more activities next time, saka yung egg hunt sana gawin nilang three divisions, 1-4 years old, then, 4-8, then 8-12. Tapos yung sa 1-4 puede magsama ng one parent sa loob. Saka sana din mas maliwanag divisions nung maze between older and younger kids. Posible naman kasi gawin yun, laki ng venue e. Hindi lang talaga siguro sila magaling sa organization. :( At ang konti lang ng games, pero ang dami nilang prizes/lootbags pa na natira ha. nakita namin pinaghati-hatian nila after the event. ok lang naman, pero sana nagdagdag man lang kahit a couple more activities especially for the younger ones.

I agree with your decision sis khriseeee, usually mga egg hunts parang 'designed' talaga for older kids. yung tipong 5 and older lang yung makakasulit talaga ng experience. my daughter only started joining last year, a month shy of being three, and she enjoyed it naman, pero siempre games-wise, talagang she was at a disadvantage compared to the older kids. we've also been thinking of organizing our own egg hunt, sounds like fun. :)

ang saya naman ng activity nyo sis robinemz, I hope we can do that din for the little kiddos here next year, parang mas enjoy. :)

sistah!

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 11:24:23 am »
i went to the rockwell event. i was not happy :(

robinemz

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 05:19:18 pm »
^^thanks sis kvswahmmy! na-enjoy talaga namin ng kids. di pa [textspeak!] na-istress, na-disappoint, at napagastos. lol! :))
 
^ oh no.. isa pa naman ang rockwell na binalak kong puntahan namin [textspeak!] mejo near our place. buti di natuloy kundi mapapahiya lang ako kay hubby. why hindi naging happy experience sis sistah?

ninja_girl

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 10:29:09 am »
I went to Dusit's Easter Pool of Surprises, availed of their room package na may kasama ng ticket. When I arrived, they couldn't get me my ticket kasi naubos na daw sa concierge! So medyo hindi nila alam ang gagawin kasi I am entitled to that ticket. The credit card terminal was also offline so medyo stressed ako talaga that day kasi I still don't have our tickets and people are starting to come in. Thankful someone in charge finally helped me out but it took some time and if I am not being masungit I don't know if it will yield the same result.

Event was good, magic show and may mga booths to get your prizes/loot from. There were no snacks aside from the free tastes, even with the 300 pesos fee for each additional adult. The venue was pool side so medyo mainit. The eggs were thrown into the pool and they let me help my 2 year old fish some eggs out. It was fun but you have to be ma diskarte kung hindi, matatagalan kayo and medyo mahaba ang line. They opened the pool to kids afterwards we decided to just swim when everyone was gone. When we came back, the pool was dirty. Yung mga candy wrappers lumangoy na sa pool, people were allowed in not following the proper swim attire, I was disappointed. They cleaned the pool the next day and that was when we enjoyed swimming before checking out.

Also, sabi sa package early check in at 8AM but it was not granted until 10AM. I know it's subject to availability but when I asked they were very dismissive. Same thing with the offer of late checkout at 6PM. They gave me only until 1PM saying the hotel was fullybooked. They should have made provisions to all those who availed the Easter package. I had wonderful stays in Dusit before pero I learned they changed management. Totally different now and sadly, I won't return anymore.

Thanks sa lahat ng feedback :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close