watch now

Author Topic: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart  (Read 8694 times)

hushbaby

  • Guest
Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« on: March 07, 2013, 11:27:45 pm »
Hi mga sis, I'm on the prowl for easter egg hunting events this year for my daughter. We went to Ace water spa easter party last year and fun ranch and I'm quite disappointed.. epic fail kasi magulo and crowded masyado.. so I'm thinking of trying hotel this time. I'm eyeing Intercon's Africa Safari but still waiting for edsa shang. Also, I have a list on my blog. http://www.r0ckstarm0mma.com/2013/03/list-of-easter-parties-and-events-for.html Will appreciate if you can share one.. please let me know and post the details here for other gt moms. :) Thanks a bunch!  :D

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 11:55:01 pm »
I was just about to start a thread for this! I'm also looking for an Easter activity for my daughter, Preferably hotel. I want sana Sofitel since the garden is pretty large. Though Edsa Shang would be a second choice :)

hushbaby

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 12:21:48 am »
Yup sis, hotel naman kami this time.. first choice ko naman is edsa shang because it's the nearest to our place and ok naman yung last event nila nung halloween. please let me know sis pag may details ka na ha.. :)

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 02:33:55 pm »
sis hushbaby, thanks for starting this thread - read your blog as well and nakaka-excite na yung choices na meron so far. :) hopefully more mommies share about the events they discover for Easter. :D

hushbaby

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 10:43:16 pm »
^ako din sis, nae-excite na kasi super excited na din ang daughter ko sa easter egg hunt haha nasa choices ko ngayon are intercon, edsa shang and diamond hotel. yung edsa shang march 31 din daw sa garden ballroom but the ticket prices and other details are yet to be advised. :)

khriseeee

  • Guest

grcsr

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 11:16:51 am »
Hi All, sharing what I found for Makati Shangrila.

Celebrate Easter in a tranquil oasis in the city. For a minimum of stay of two nights, local residents can avail a special room rate of P5,000+++ per night with breakfast buffet for two, and a special rate of P1,700+++ for lunch OR dinner for two at Circles Event Cafe.

For overnight stay, rate starts at P6,500+++ including breakfast buffet for two.

Enjoy a playful Easter with an exciting egg hunt activity complete with fun and games for the kids on Sunday, March 31, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Quezon Ballroom for P500+++ per person.

===============

Hope you guys can provide feedback din of past events.  Last year, we went to Edsa Shangrila.  It was ok, very organized but we want to try out something new. 

Last Halloween naman, we were at Diamond Hotel.  I didn't like it because the place was too small and they overbooked.


em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 02:46:49 pm »
I am the one excited for my son.  Thanks for starting the thread.  Other than hotels, meron pa ba sa iba?  Will be following this thread. :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 05:24:16 pm »
^^sis the rate at Makati Shang of 500++ is that applicable even for people who do not stay overnight?

For those who have gone to past events at Edsa Shang - is the Egg Hunt held indoors or outdoors? Kasi if indoors, then I can also opt for Makati Shang. The only reason I'm pushing for Edsa Shang or Sofitel is that they have a large garden area for easter egg hunting.

Do you think a 1 year old will appreciate an Easter Egg Hunt? hehe

ima

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 12:22:54 pm »
Hi! This is my first post but just want to share my bad experience at Sofitel's Easter last year with my son.  It wasn't held at the garden but at their ballroom.  The easter activity was so disorganized.  Food was scarce since they were obviously sponsored.  Easter egg hunt were mixed up were big kids were together with the little kids.  My son ended up being pushed by the big kids and adults who were not suppose to be there in the first place. =(

This year i will be bringing my kids to Hyatt.  i heard they are very organized and food is buffet for kids!  Price is at 800 only

em_cee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 01:36:49 pm »
Any experience with crowne plaza's past events?

ms_taken

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 02:33:53 pm »
Sayang, 4 months pa lang bebe ko, hindi pa pede sa ganyan, hindi niya din maaappreciate. :)


next year na lang  ;D

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 02:39:47 pm »
^^Ohh sad to hear :( I was looking forward to Sofitel due to the garden but if it will be held inside, I'll go somewhere else nalang. Is the rate for Hyatt for this year na? Do you have a link for the details?

grcsr

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 03:33:07 pm »
^^sis the rate at Makati Shang of 500++ is that applicable even for people who do not stay overnight?

For those who have gone to past events at Edsa Shang - is the Egg Hunt held indoors or outdoors? Kasi if indoors, then I can also opt for Makati Shang. The only reason I'm pushing for Edsa Shang or Sofitel is that they have a large garden area for easter egg hunting.

Do you think a 1 year old will appreciate an Easter Egg Hunt? hehe

Hi Khriseeee, last year, indoor sa Edsa Shang so most probably, ganun din this year.  They had a separate room where they did the easter egg hunt.  The easter egg hunt was also done per batch, according to age (range).

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 12:53:22 am »
Mommies there are details na for Edsa Shang. The theme is Return to Oz! Love it! I sent an email na for reservations, I'll call rin tomorrow morning.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=597655800263524&set=a.172228102806298.46368.107135102648932&type=1&relevant_count=1

ksv

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 02:05:35 pm »
Any news regarding Marriott? I've been taking the kids to Powerplant several years in a row and this year I wanted something new naman :)

lovelyness

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 01:21:32 am »
^sis ok ba sa powerplant? not crowded and magulo? we just moved near rockwell and I'm planning na sa rockwell na lang since malapit lang

mommybunny

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 04:00:54 am »
Fellow mommies will my 20-month-old appreciate if we participate in egg hunts this easter kaya? May pagkasuplada kasi si baby I want her to start socializing naman with other kids. TIA!


Considering participating either bellevue or acacia hotel.. :-)

ksv

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 07:02:20 am »
^^ Powerplant's events are okay naman, medyo nagsawa na nga lang ako. The egg hunt is arranged by age group and by number so no need na makipagunahan or siksikan sa line. This is what I like best about them. As for the booths last year, they had the usual face paint, balloon twisting, egg painting, and other activities. They have an announcement na for Easter pero wala pang details about activities:

http://www.facebook.com/PowerPlantMall

Any feedback from those who attended Eastwood's easter party last year? It seems really fun kaya lang worried ako na baka sa sobrang laki eh hindi masyadong organized.

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Easter Egg Hunt 2013 for Kids and Kids at heart
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2013, 01:29:29 pm »
pwede na kaya ang 1yo dito?  may bayad na ba sila?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close