watch now

Author Topic: 2014 brides part3  (Read 107952 times)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2013, 09:14:21 pm »
Hi earthangelivy and ms. barista, wedding will be on June 2014. I'm scheduled to meet my prospective gown designers, event stylist, coordinator and cake artist this weekend and next weekend. I'm currently looking for entourage designer. I used to consider mel orlina but I have one dress which was made by her and I don't like the fit. I think she's not that good when it comes to fittings. Any suggestions for my entourage? How about debbie co?

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2013, 09:17:58 pm »
Sis c_a_k_e, Mel is from Debbi and Co, magaganda gawa nila. You can also check out si Amonn Velasco. He has reasonable rates for entou ranging from 3k up depende sa design and ok naman gawa niya. I booked him nga eh. There is also Michelle Lim na sanay na naman gumawa ng gowns for all occasions. :)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2013, 09:40:26 pm »
@eathangelivy sure i'll inquire with them. I don't like mel's fitting and that's important for me. How much kaya rates ni Debbie and Co.? :)

anetdin

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2013, 09:48:52 pm »
Hi earthangelivy and ms. barista, wedding will be on June 2014. I'm scheduled to meet my prospective gown designers, event stylist, coordinator and cake artist this weekend and next weekend. I'm currently looking for entourage designer. I used to consider mel orlina but I have one dress which was made by her and I don't like the fit. I think she's not that good when it comes to fittings. Any suggestions for my entourage? How about debbie co?

 Hi sis june 2014 din ako...but i havent booked any supplier pa... church and venue hunting pa rin..

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2013, 09:51:11 pm »
Just about the same lang sila ni Mel Orlina, sis c_a_k_e. Even their style are almost the same nga eh! Unless nag taas na sila. But last year nasa around 8k up ang Debbie Co. :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 09:52:45 pm by earthangelivy »

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2013, 10:06:53 pm »
^^Hi anetdin it's okay you still have more than a year to prepare, I just want to book all suppliers as early as possible to lock the price. Malaki din kasi price difference when they increase and some of my suppliers mabilis ma book like for the reception. :)

^earthangelivy, if debbie co. is 8k almost the same price with veejay floresca's entourage.

ayieloveszavi

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2013, 10:50:07 pm »
Hi earthangelivy and ms. barista, wedding will be on June 2014. I'm scheduled to meet my prospective gown designers, event stylist, coordinator and cake artist this weekend and next weekend. I'm currently looking for entourage designer. I used to consider mel orlina but I have one dress which was made by her and I don't like the fit. I think she's not that good when it comes to fittings. Any suggestions for my entourage? How about debbie co?

i had 2 brides na debbie co, super nice daw kausap and oks na oks din ang gowns nung nakita ko.

amonn is ok din :)

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2013, 11:58:27 pm »
Sis c_a_k_e yeah kinda pricey sila pero magaling sila. :)


vhanya

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2013, 06:26:06 am »
joining..

almost all suppliers booked. invitation na lang lols. weird but i feel ang bilis lang ng months no? its almost the end of march na waaahhhhh!

Isabella_15

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2013, 09:56:26 am »
^ when ba wedding mo sis? :)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2013, 10:02:51 am »
@ayieloveszavi thanks for the feedback, I will inquire with Debbie Co.  :)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2013, 10:04:10 am »
^^ jan 2014 sis

itsnikimendoza

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2013, 11:18:39 am »
hi mga sis!:) tagal kong di nakavisit :) thanks may new home na tayo :)

anyway, normal ba yung nafifeel ko na parang nawala na yung hype/excitement ng prepping for the wedding? we got engaged last July 2012 and the reason why we're not getting married this year is.. malas daw sabi ng parents ko. so yun, ngayon ang nabbook palang namin, church, p/v and mua. yun palang. heeeelp :(

itsnikimendoza

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2013, 11:20:36 am »
^^ jan 2014 sis

sis kainggit! almost booked ka na lahat! nagpanic ako konti january din ang wedding ko... and march na! :(

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2013, 12:58:41 pm »
^I think normal lang yan nafefeel mo. Kami 1st week ng Feb 2014 wedding namin and pa relax relax pa kami ni fiance. Food tasting here, trial make up there, puro ganun lang. Hehe. Time na ba mag panic? :) We've only booked our Church, venue, coordinator, photo, video, florist, and HMUA for entourage. That's it. Wala pa kaming caterer, couturier, etc. Thank God talaga my coordinator is so OC.  I told her from the start I'll be a difficult bride because I'm not OC at all. Kelangan talaga someone will check up on me and keep me on track. Otherwise.... good luck. Hehe.

I think ok naman yung accomplishments mo sis. You have a venue na ba? Get the major suppliers out of the way para hindi ka ma panic as your wedding day approaches :)

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2013, 01:34:27 pm »
Hi mga sis, just found out from Karmie that the Facebook of Events: Simplified has been compromised and na lock na yung password because someone tried to change it. She was able to log in lang today so malamang today lang din mag reply sa messages sa FB yun.

Agree, sis vhanya! Less than a year nalang wedding mo na! Ako din less than a year nalang. Parang ambilis. Who is designing your invites? Meron na?

Sis itsnikimendoza, nako lapit narin ang January. If you have mga prospective suppliers book niyo na kasi mabilis nalang yan and mabilis mabook ang January kasi madaming nag papakasal ng time na yun eh. Pag nag start ka na mag book ulit babalik na yang hype and excitement. Kasi nakikita mo nang nabubuo na yung details ng wedding mo. :)

Ako din sis caterpillar-girl, I told my coordinator na challenge bride ako kasi mabagal kumilos! And when you pressure me I tend to be clumsy and lalong tatagal lang. Cheers to OC coordinators! hahaha!

Isabella_15

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2013, 06:56:55 pm »
sis earthangelivy thanks sa feedback.. might cancel na lang my appointment with her... hay i'm so undecided haha. pero okay lang medyo matagal pa yung wedding... eyeing jot losa...

sis vhanya kaya yan! ano pa ba kulang mo? :)

chey23

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2013, 12:51:52 am »
hi sissies.
i have been an avid reader even before i got engaged and marami akong nakukuhang tips.. now makikipost na din :)

2014 bride here as well, got engaged last month, February 14 :)
No exact wedding date yet, but we are eyeing March or April 2014, Cavite area.
Any brides here from Cavite who could share their suppliers and possible venues. TIA  ;)


vhanya

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2013, 02:21:02 am »
invitation na lang kulang ko bwahahahah! thinking of having letterpress invitation pero we wanna get the cheapest supplier kasi itatapon lang naman after.

btw, i have a pre-wedding celeb 1 week before my wedding instead of doing a 2nd reception here in manila. 100 guests so another gastos whew!

Marcan22

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2013, 11:10:54 am »
Sis, im also 2014 bride. Sa san agustin din kami..Dapat sa manila cathedral kami kaso d pa din tapos un restoration. mas malapit kasi sa la castellana. Nagustuhan kasi ni h2b un la castellana kaya un ang nabooked namin venue.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close