watch now

Author Topic: 2014 brides part3  (Read 107930 times)

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2013, 03:44:07 pm »
^Sis, Kristel Yulo bride here. Her gown starts at 55k :)

^Mel Orlina mga 45k ata. Mel quoted me cheaper sa peg ko but still booked Kristel :)

If they are over your budget try Tatah Galias. He's super nice. Or Von Lazaro :)

bio

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2013, 03:58:12 pm »
I'm also interested with Jot Losa? Any feedbacks?

Isabella_15

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2013, 07:11:22 pm »
^^ Yung 55k ni Kristel Yulo is non-negotiable? Is she better than Mel Orlina? :) Thanks sis!

^ My friend recommended Jot Losa to me. His quote for my peg is reasonable but his usual package starts at 80k pag kasama lahat ng inclusions :) But he's good malinis gumawa :) Kaya siya number one sa list ko but of course still looking for others baka may mas mura na magaling din :)


andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2013, 07:56:16 pm »
^She gives discounts naman for cash payments. :) not really negotiable sis e. or I haven't tried. Haha.

About gowns, mga sis okay ba ang organza fabric? Hindi ba sya super shiny pag may flash sa pics?

anetdin

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2013, 01:28:39 am »
Pajoin po June 2014 bride! wala pa kami nabubook puro research at online inquiry pa lang kami... sabi ni h2b by june pa kmi mgbobook.. mga sis  baka me masasuggest kayo na churches and venues pa sa antipolo pati hotel preps.
meron na ko 2 church Transfiguration of Christ and Parish of Immaculate heart of Mary
sa Reception naman AltaRoca sana baka me alam pa kayo iba....sa Hotel preps wala pa hays..

joevie

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2013, 09:49:45 am »
Hi mga sis :)

I'm a  2014 bride din. The thread is really helpful.

Sis Earthangelivy, I saw your blog and I saw you got Ingrid Nieto. Ill meet her this sat din. Is there any feedback na ba with her hosting?
Bythe way we have same church and reception too...

Thanks :)

andee_gurl

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2013, 12:40:37 pm »
Pajoin po June 2014 bride! wala pa kami nabubook puro research at online inquiry pa lang kami... sabi ni h2b by june pa kmi mgbobook.. mga sis  baka me masasuggest kayo na churches and venues pa sa antipolo pati hotel preps.
meron na ko 2 church Transfiguration of Christ and Parish of Immaculate heart of Mary
sa Reception naman AltaRoca sana baka me alam pa kayo iba....sa Hotel preps wala pa hays..

Sis try The Mango Farm

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2013, 01:44:06 pm »
Hi sis joevie, yup I got Ingrid Nieto. I got her without watching her demos! I just like her talaga and I listen to her show sa Afternoon Cruise sa Mellow Touch everyday kasi. So I got her lang because I really like her. But she has good feedback naman because she is very professional. She can also adjust sa crowd that she is hosting to. I can forward you her video profile if she hasn't sent it to you yet. :) Nice, same tyo ng church and reception! You booked narin? When is you date? Mine is Feb. 16, 2014.

star_fish71

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2013, 03:35:54 pm »
earthangelivy, i booked ingrid nieto too even if i haven't met her personally yet. sa pre prod meeting na lang namin i-discuss the things i want in the program. i hope she can sing some songs for the program too :)

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2013, 04:56:33 pm »
Yes sis star_fish71 she is game to sing some songs naman, request ka nalang sa kanya. Nice yun! Kakatuwa dami na nating Ingrid Nieto brides! :)

joevie

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2013, 04:58:06 pm »
Hi sis Earthangelivy

Yup I booked na rin sa Diamond Hotel. Sino AE mo? March 16 2014 naman ako. :) thanks sis... Please forward me her video. Ill meet Ingrid din this sat.

star_fish71, I hope she can sing din. :)

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2013, 05:02:57 pm »
Sis joevie my AE is Myles Eleazar. What about you? What's your email address so I can send you her profile video ? Sis star_fish71, you want din? :)

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2013, 05:19:51 pm »
Ay sis joevie you are in good hands. Myles is the most competent AE for me so far. I have changed hands na kasi I got upset at some point. I had two different AEs before her. And they were giving me different information nakaka lito! So finally I got si Myles na and malinaw nang kausap. Are you getting someone to do the reception styling or sa kanila narin? Ako I asked for a quote pa from their florist kung how much ang upgrade sa decor na gusto ko eh. If too expensive sa kanila I would have to get a stylist pa. :(

Forwarded Ingrid's video profile to you na! :)

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2013, 06:03:54 pm »
^ Eto nga I got your email na! hehe... We are on the same wavelength it seems. :)

ms.barista

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2013, 10:59:38 pm »
sis ito mga naresearch kong blogs about dyan.


http://shrimpdoodle.com/puerto-del-sol-raffle-scam/

http://girl-kuripot.blogspot.com/2012/08/puerto-del-sol-pangasinan-raffle-scam-i.html

medyo natakot lang ako hehe. Balitaan mo kami kung free nga.

hi sis, i decided not to go na after reading this blog.. scary..

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2013, 11:21:05 pm »
Yeah, better not nalang sis ms.barista baka kasi sayang lang time mo dyan. Although they might not force you naman to get timeshare or what pero syempre, precious time spent din.

Oo nga pala mga sis, I know this got posted na sa DIY Thread but those who haven't visited the thread, you may want to sign up for the DIY Paper Craft session by Candidly Pretty (Koni Esteban) sa Trade School Manila to jump start you on your DIYs. A bunch of us are going. Here's the link:

http://tradeschool.coop/Manila/class/

It's the one on the 13th of April. :)

Isabella_15

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2013, 11:09:23 am »
hi mga sis, ask ko lang any feedback kay MEL ORLINA? booked an appointment with her this coming Monday! Thanks! :)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2013, 11:42:34 am »
Hi ca I join? I'm also a 2014 bride. So far we already booked our church, reception, photographer and videographer. Our timeline to book the designer, event stylist, cake, wedding coordinator and HMU will be around May to June this year  ;)

earthangelivy

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2013, 06:32:24 pm »
Hi sis Isabella_15, I also had an appointment with Mel kasi she was my first choice for my gown. Ok siya, ma chika and madaling kausap. There were some negative feedback lang about her previously about di nag kasundo with a bride dito sa GT eh nasa Dresses and Gowns na thread. But she is good. I didn't get her lang kasi I saw that Amonn can also execute my peg and he quoted me a lower rate so I got him nalang. :)

Hi sis c_a_k_e. Your timeline is still okay pa naman kaya pa yan! Pero book narin as early as possible kasi ambilis maging booked ng suppliers talaga ngaun. Although you got na naman the majors so madali nalang yun iba niyan. Happy preps! :)

ms.barista

  • Guest
Re: 2014 brides part3
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2013, 06:45:41 pm »
Hi ca I join? I'm also a 2014 bride. So far we already booked our church, reception, photographer and videographer. Our timeline to book the designer, event stylist, cake, wedding coordinator and HMU will be around May to June this year  ;)

his sis! welcome sa GT! for me this thread is super helpful since OTD coordinator lang balak ko ibook.. ang dami talagang ideas..when and wedding mo sis?  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close