We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I recently purchased Estee Lauders Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent of 2013. I was looking for a beach perfume which is anything but tootie fruity or aquatic fresh. I have used Escada Ocean Lounge as my go to beach scent, which smells good but then, I thought i should steer clear from fruity tropical scents and opt for something a bit more sexy and sophisticated. EL Bronze Goddess smells like a concoction of coconut milk with a few spikes of sea salt and lemons... Far from pina colada but more of like a luxe suntan lotion with sea breeze and coconut bits to be exact. The scent is close to the skin. Very comforting yet warm and sexy.Mga Sisses, which perfumes do you wear when you hit the beach?
Bvlgari omnia amethyste!
Hi sissies! Pa-recommend naman ako ng maganda, or should I say mabangong perfume. Yung mild, sweet scent lang. Perfect sa younger demographics. And nakaka-inlove yung amoy. Best example, super loooove ko ang line ng Incanto. Halos yun na ang naging signature scent ko, haha. Kaso I'm thinking of trying others na ulit.Yung sana may 100 ml, or 150 please, kung meron! Everyday wear kasi. And long lasting sana para pwede nalang iwan sa bahay. I searched online, kaso ang hirap magbase sa descriptives, ipapabili ko lang kasi. I saw Coco Mademoiselle (may 100ml yay) mabango ba? Issey Miyaki (may 100ml din) I heard mabango talaga to. And yung Chloe. Sorry ang daming tanong! Thanks in advance! Okay para di OT: Incanto Heaven, Shine, Charm. Eclat d'Arpege.
i'm not a fan of celebrity perfumes but i swear by britney's perfume especially fantasy. everyone was telling me that i smell so good.