watch now

Author Topic: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)  (Read 211367 times)

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #400 on: August 28, 2013, 04:32:42 pm »
YSL manifesto, gusto ko yung scent na yan kaso wala pa ako makitang online seller.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #401 on: August 28, 2013, 04:54:09 pm »
lovely_chic, how do you spray your perfumes ba? Ako Kasi I spray it in the air, then walk into it. So parang light application lang. Hehe


I always spray directly to my skin kaya't ang tapang niya for me.. Hehe

sima

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #402 on: August 28, 2013, 07:35:28 pm »
Share ko lang itong article I came across on the web entitled One Perfume, Four Ways to Wear It

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #403 on: August 28, 2013, 08:15:14 pm »
^ Wow interesting sis., :D

sima

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #404 on: August 28, 2013, 08:48:32 pm »
^ Ok no?  Kahit ako natuwa noong mabasa yan eh -- not the usual fare, kumbaga.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #405 on: August 29, 2013, 01:30:29 pm »
sima, thanks for the article! Gagawin ko yung perfume bath :) And I always spray my perfume sa hair and clothes ko. Nagra-rash kasi kapag directly sa skin.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #406 on: August 29, 2013, 02:03:09 pm »
onT:  i love vanilla scent! fave ko VS vanilla lace. Ano pa marerecommend nyo magandang vanilla scent fragrance brand? :) On the other hand, there was a time naadik din ako sa Zen Zest Tangerine. Very refreshing mix of melon and cucumber yun scent nya. I suddenly missed it so I'm going to search for it later :)

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #407 on: August 29, 2013, 02:07:28 pm »
^Have you tried Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body Works perfume? I have a couple of travel sized perfume. I love spraying it sa room :)

teng galing

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #408 on: August 29, 2013, 03:35:04 pm »
gandang hapon mga sis, pa join po. Ako all time favorite ko ang DnG light. Eto lang perfume na binabalikan ko talaga.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #409 on: August 29, 2013, 04:09:26 pm »
^Have you tried Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body Works perfume? I have a couple of travel sized perfume. I love spraying it sa room :)

i haven't! will surely check that out. Thanks for the reco! :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #410 on: August 30, 2013, 07:06:26 pm »
lovin' Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom right now

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #411 on: September 02, 2013, 07:43:08 pm »
^^Favorite ko rin yung BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar. Sis try mo rin yung Vanilla cologne from Zen Zest. :)

harlequingirl

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #412 on: September 06, 2013, 12:16:21 pm »
I used to love D&G but now parang naasiman na ako or is it just me? I got to smell Clinique Happy Heart on a co-worker and wow! the sillage was really great and refreshing to the nose. Cool amuyin! I might get one for myself. What are other perfumes with strong sillage? Yung 1m away naamoy kana.  ;)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #413 on: September 06, 2013, 11:51:07 pm »
Loving the scent of incanto shine now kaya i bought one yesterday, pati yung lacoste white i gave it to my dad, ang bango talaga.. i also like yung incanto bloom..next ko yun ita-try.. may naamoy rin ako na nagustuhan ko kaso ang nabasa ko lang is sweet day..anong perfume kaya yun?

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #414 on: September 07, 2013, 04:04:59 pm »
^ Love ko incanto bloom parang d&g rose the one less ang tapang

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #415 on: September 07, 2013, 05:09:11 pm »
I'm lemming Chanel Chance but I'm not sure if I'll like it talaga. I have no time naman to go to Rustan's to try it on me. I just smelled it on one of my mom's nurses at TMC and she asked the nurse what her perfume was (Ang kulit, naka-confine na, nagtanong pa rin ng perfume nanay ko). My favorite scents are Clinique Happy (my signature scent as my friend calls it), Clinique Happy Heart, and Acca Kappa Hibiscus (which smells a tad like Issey Miyake, only milder).

I prefer citrus and citrus-floral scents although Hibiscus is more aquatic-floral. Any insights if go or no go with Chanel Chance?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #416 on: September 07, 2013, 06:13:07 pm »
^Nung una ayaw ko yung Chance (green bottle) pero nung tinry ko, ang bago ng dry down niya!

Mas maganda try mo muna kasi iba iba ang effect ng perfume sa atin.

missmimi

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #417 on: September 10, 2013, 05:03:26 pm »
favorite ko ngayon bvlgari omnia amethyste and givenchy play

hsinnerac

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2013, 02:47:26 pm »
I use
Chanel Chance Eau De Fraiche
Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum

BBW
Cucumber Melon pag nasa bahay lang :)

mm_lo

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #419 on: September 19, 2013, 01:55:37 pm »
Chanel Chance :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close