watch now

Author Topic: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)  (Read 211308 times)

sallee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #380 on: August 18, 2013, 09:37:57 am »
ang fave scent ko talaga is jovan white.. gustong-gusto ko lang talaga ang amoy niya.. 2 kami ng niece ko.. signatur scent ko na nga kay hubby to eh..

sisses ask ko lang mabango ba ang burberry body, paris hilton tease at lacoste joy of pink? saka how much naman prices nila.. parang gusto ko rin kasi yung burberry.. gusto ko something sweet ang amoy.. thanks po..

apples

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2013, 06:58:33 am »
May nakapagtry na ba dito ng Creed Love in White? How was it? Tia!

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2013, 03:52:41 am »
Sis stacie hindi ganon ka happy sa scent ng bvlgari rose esse edp... I dunno if its just me who thinj that it smells like arabic lol kasi when i was in dubai few years ago ito yung scent na madalas maamoy ko sa kanila. Omg nagsisi ako bakit hindi na lang ako nag marc jacobs or mon jasmine noir! It is long lasting pero may trauma effect sa akin ang scent. Very old fashioned din ang powdery and potpouri scent na naaamoy ko... With the dkny be delicious green naman, i bought this kasi my friend wear thus din and i want to own one too, yes it is mabango din pero nakaka umay haha. Pinaka like k sa new purchase ko itong burberry brit sheer im glad you recommended na ito na lang instead burberry brit. Ang bango din ng drydown.  Next time check na ko ulit dito before purchasing napaka delicate pala when choosing a rose based perfume, sis staie check ko sayo next time ha.

sis preciosa, Bvlgari rose essentielle is a bit mature for younger girls. The rose is a bit dusty to me, but I get it why it can smell powdery to most. Just a sheer, yet fruity rose perfume.
Im glad you liked Burberry Sheer. :) Balitaan mo ako sa susunod mong olfactory adventure. :)

Mga sis., I bought a Bvlgari Amethyst (P1,700 65ml)  from Sulit 2 weeks ago, first time ko ginamit nag-last ng 8hours yung scent. Recently, I noticed di na ganun katagal nagla-last yung scent niya. Btw, sa fridge ko nilalagay ang mga pabango ko. Okay lang ba yun? Okay rin ba presyo niya kasi tingin ko naman trusted seller yung binilan ko.

Thanks sa mga magre-reply :)

Sis Carrie0820, I guess ok lang sa fridge if it works for you, but the ideal way to store perfumes is away from direct sunlight, preferably a  dark place and  preferably not in places with fluctuating temperatures and humidity.

JM Vanilla and Anise - top 2.1
       JM Orange Blossom - top 2.2
       JM Blue agava and cacao
       JM Pomegranate Noir
       JM Red Roses


stacies83221

Sis can you please describe the scent of Jo Malone in Orange Blossom? Planning to buy this coming pay day. Hihi. I'm into citrusy/fresh scents. Para bang pangmatanda ang amoy nito ni Orange Blossom? Thanks in advance! :-)

sis Apples, Jo Malone Orange Blossom is for me is neither bright citrusy nor sweet orange. It is something like of honeyed orange ... Not a super sugary sweet honey, but the smell of honey still in honeycomb, fresh from the hive. I like it a lot because the balance between the orange blossom and the lilac notes is beautifully done. Simple yet uplifting. Too bad it doesn´t stay too long... a mere 1-2 hours and it is gone. :(

May nakapagtry na ba dito ng Creed Love in White? How was it? Tia!

Sorry for the review, but the bottle is pretty, but the juice is just so so... smells like cheap old soap. There are so much better fragrances out there. Try Creed Love in Black or Creed Spring Flower instead.

Meechy

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #383 on: August 20, 2013, 04:11:50 am »
I have two. Lanvin Eclat and Incanto Shine.

apples

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #384 on: August 21, 2013, 02:48:32 am »
Thank you sis stacies83221 :)

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #385 on: August 21, 2013, 04:57:24 am »
^you're welcome. :)

apples

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #386 on: August 21, 2013, 09:36:58 am »
Sis stacies83221: what are your thoughts sa viktor and rolf flowerbomb, hugo deep red and versace bright crystal? Andaming raves ng flowerbomb. And ano sis marerecommend mo na something sexy but not masangsang na amoy?yung di matapang masyado  :D

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #387 on: August 25, 2013, 11:07:48 am »
cessy_may08, same here sis. I am looking for a powdery scent. Did you buy anything yet? I bought Bench Baby Blue for my son and gustong gusto ko ang amoy. Baby na baby!

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #388 on: August 25, 2013, 12:51:37 pm »
So far I'm liking Gap So Pink. Very feminine ang amoy. Perfect for school and casual days hehe.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #389 on: August 25, 2013, 08:44:42 pm »
Mga sis, does anyone know which charriol perfume has sort of a powdery scent? (That's the only description I can come up with!) A friend handed me a perfume strip and unfortunately hindi nya natanong sa SA. I love it!

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #390 on: August 25, 2013, 08:58:33 pm »
mabango ba ang Bvlgari Petits et Mamans?

chinita_honey

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #391 on: August 25, 2013, 11:26:55 pm »
So far my fave are the ff:
*Bvlgari Omnia Amethyst
*D&G Light Blue
*Lanvin Eclat
*Gap Dream

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #392 on: August 27, 2013, 01:55:24 am »
BF gave me this - DKNY Be Delicious

new fave!

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #393 on: August 27, 2013, 12:42:53 pm »
Faves:
Love,Chloe-in EDP and EDT -I love the EDP best.Mature,feminine,floral powdery but not too old lady-ish.
                                          Best for winter scent for me (I have yet to wear this on summer)

Nina Fantasy (Nina Ricci)-EDT-young,floral fruity but not overly sweet.Mostly day time wear and summer

Incanto Charms Salvatorre Feragamo-EDT-my go-to fragrance.Works well for both day/night and year round

Signorina by SF-EDT-I am waering this day time during spring and it's a nice floral-fruity-powdery scent.Not sure yet if I can wear this for night time and it seems ok to wear for winter too.



twelve5

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #394 on: August 27, 2013, 01:30:56 pm »
A few of my fave scents are:

Christian Dior Dune
Ralph Lauren Lauren
Ralph Lauren Romance
Giorgio Armani She

Puro luma. Hehe

I'm not very adventurous with perfumes and I like sticking to what I like. Parang nagiging signature scent ko sila. Hehe... But I'm looking for a new scent to try now. I like powdery and musky scents. Di ko gano type yung super floral. Too girly for me, I guess.



roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #395 on: August 27, 2013, 01:51:21 pm »
same tayo sis twelve5! fave ko RL Romance..  :) soooo love the scent.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #396 on: August 27, 2013, 08:52:24 pm »
Buti kayo dahil nagustuhan niyo yang RL Romance dahil sobrang hate ko talaga ang smell na yan. Yung migraine ko umaandar pag naamoy ko yan. Unfortunately, fave scent yan ng step dad ko..

gene

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #397 on: August 28, 2013, 02:22:35 am »
just going to share that naloka ang mga colleagues kung foreigner when they smelled Johnson's Baby Cologne Heaven on me! hahahahaha! ;) ;) ;) Aba di ako nagkaroon ng compliments while wearing Hermes Caleche for years and years! Kaya ngayon Johnson kung Johnson!!!! Nagbababili itong mga Briton! ;D ;D ;D

alexii

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #398 on: August 28, 2013, 05:26:26 am »
^taray! natawa naman ako jan sis.

So far sakin ang mga scents ko:

Lanvin Eclat
Incanto Shine
Chanel Chance
Bvlagi Amethyste
VS Romantic Wish and Love Spell

Yan lang kaya ng budget.  :P

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #399 on: August 28, 2013, 06:16:41 am »
roxycarlo, tagal na since I bought a bottle of RL Romance. Mejo miss ko na rin ang scent.


lovely_chic, how do you spray your perfumes ba? Ako Kasi I spray it in the air, then walk into it. So parang light application lang. Hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close