watch now

Author Topic: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)  (Read 211419 times)

cha_ching

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #300 on: July 01, 2013, 02:08:03 pm »
My all time faves :  ;D Burberry Brit, Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, CH Sexy 212

orangejuice_ker

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #301 on: July 01, 2013, 07:43:03 pm »
Hi mga sis, help naman.. What will you recommend between marc jacobs daisy and daisy eau so fresh? My current and fave scents so far are d&g light blue, lanvin eclat, versace bright crystal.. I dont like vanilla scents and too musky scents..thanks in advance :)

chez

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #302 on: July 01, 2013, 10:24:09 pm »
To the perfume gurus here.....mga sis, how do you store you're opened perfumes? TIA :)
New fave: Burberry  touch

vain

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #303 on: July 02, 2013, 01:30:28 am »
Hi! Sa mga "experts" on perfume, I would like to ask for your help in choosing what perfume I should use. For the past years, the only perfume I have been using is D and G Light Blue. So far, eto pa lang talaga ang hindi sumsakit ang ulo at ilong ko everytime I use t. I have lots of spray from VS and BBW but everytime I try to use it, di ko matagalan ang amoy. Parang mainit sa ilong and pakiramdam.

What I would like sana is something that's not too overpowering, hindi amoy oldie (hehe), smells fresh and light lang. Di ko din feel ang vanilla scent and yung super floral na para na akong garden. Hehe. There's this one doctora na lagi ko nakaksama sa work who smells really good. As in ang bango bango niya and fresh lang. Sabi niya Loccitane daw yun but I wasn't able to really get the exact name.

Anyway, if you can suggest a perfume that matches what I have written, thank you in advance! :)
Hi! Sa mga "experts" on perfume, I would like to ask for your help in choosing what perfume I should use. For the past years, the only perfume I have been using is D and G Light Blue. So far, eto pa lang talaga ang hindi sumsakit ang ulo at ilong ko everytime I use t. I have lots of spray from VS and BBW but everytime I try to use it, di ko matagalan ang amoy. Parang mainit sa ilong and pakiramdam.

What I would like sana is something that's not too overpowering, hindi amoy oldie (hehe), smells fresh and light lang. Di ko din feel ang vanilla scent and yung super floral na para na akong garden. Hehe. There's this one doctora na lagi ko nakaksama sa work who smells really good. As in ang bango bango niya and fresh lang. Sabi niya Loccitane daw yun but I wasn't able to really get the exact name.

Anyway, if you can suggest a perfume that matches what I have written, thank you in advance! :)

Chanel Chance smells fresh sis and the scent is memorable pa.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #304 on: July 02, 2013, 01:43:17 am »
^^^ based on your faves, go for the eau so fresh. the original daisy smells heavier and more mature.

^^ fragrances like cool dark places.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2013, 05:12:16 am »
I'm looking for a new unique scent, something sweet or clean/powdery scent - something that's uncommon locally. I have been using the following perfumes for the past few years

-EA Green Tea
-Burberry Sheer
-Escada Moon Sparkle
-D&G The One
-CD Dior Addict
-Philosophy Unconditional Love

I can't wear floral scents, they always end up smelling like dead roses with my body chemistry.

I'll be heading to HK this weekend so appreciate your inputs!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:15:06 am by khriseeee »

morrigan-erinyes

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2013, 11:48:27 am »
Issey Miyake has always been a favorite  :)

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2013, 02:31:00 am »
masarap siguro mag collect ng perfume, it reminds me of my mom

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #308 on: July 06, 2013, 04:21:18 am »
Hi mga sis, help naman.. What will you recommend between marc jacobs daisy and daisy eau so fresh? My current and fave scents so far are d&g light blue, lanvin eclat, versace bright crystal.. I dont like vanilla scents and too musky scents..thanks in advance :)

Personally, I prefer Daisy over Daisy ESF... But since you like more the fresher, lighter kind, you'll prolly like ESF.

To the perfume gurus here.....mga sis, how do you store you're opened perfumes? TIA :)
New fave: Burberry  touch

Perfumes are best stored away from the sunlight and places with extreme and fluctuating temperatures and humidity. best to store inside you cabinet or inside your dresser drawers. Never store your perfume in the bathroom, where temperature and humidity varies a lot, especially when you take hot baths.

masarap siguro mag collect ng perfume, it reminds me of my mom

Yes sis. It is a joy seeing your perfume collection grow. You get to know each of your perfumes and when and which occassion or mood to apply them.., or simply just enjoy sniffing them from time to time and distinguish the slightest notes and appreciate the accords.:) to date I have 73 perfumes... hehe

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #309 on: July 06, 2013, 06:21:50 am »
OMG stacy haha that's a lot,  sige I'll start soon with sales, hehe, I think this is better idea than hoarding makeup nasasayang lang pag di ginagamit kasi may due date at least sa perfume wala naman siguro?

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #310 on: July 06, 2013, 05:22:09 pm »
hehe. Mas matagal nga bago masira ang perfumes, sabi nila 2 to 3 years, pero if you store them very well, it can last over the years. :) i have more than enough perfumes until i die nga eh... Hubby is just shaking his head whenever I get home with a new bottle. Hahaha but when you think of it, perfumes get discontinued and then become vintage and the prices soar up like crazy. I agree that they are a better investment than makeup. :)

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #311 on: July 06, 2013, 05:50:00 pm »
Do you know kung anong perfume/scent na kaamoy ng store na Kashieca? Ang Bango kasi ng store nila. :D

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #312 on: July 06, 2013, 06:00:33 pm »
Do you know kung anong perfume/scent na kaamoy ng store na Kashieca? Ang Bango kasi ng store nila. :D

Baka sis they use essential oil burners or electric air fresheners. i have not been inside a Kashieca store, but whenevr I go inside boutiques with a romantic, girly themes, i usually smell lavender and vanilla. If you want you room to smell like that, i suggest get an oil burner instead than room or fabric fragrance because they last longer.

khymm

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #313 on: July 06, 2013, 06:20:59 pm »
CK Summer, Bvlgari Green Jade, Lanvin Eclat are my favorites.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #314 on: July 06, 2013, 06:26:58 pm »
^^ thanks sis.. Not in my room but gusto ko yun for me. Hehe. I have an officemate na ganon din scent nung perfume na gamit niya kaso ayoko siya tanungin kasi sobrang hindi kami close. Haha.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #315 on: July 06, 2013, 06:31:42 pm »
Ah i see... Hahaha you an just ask her and compliment her for her perfume. :) i think you couldnt go wrong with that approach. :)

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #316 on: July 06, 2013, 07:58:14 pm »
binigyan ako kanina ni bf ng elizabeth arden green tea, ang bango pa din! ang tagal na kase nun gumamit ako nun kaya lang ang bilis mawala ng scent sa akin

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #317 on: July 06, 2013, 10:59:50 pm »
Zen Zest Vanilla Ice Cream really does smell good. Hindi ko napigilan, napabili agad ako kanina. And until now meron pa ring amoy yung pagtest ko sa wrist. Pretty good for a cologne. :)

Current fave perfume is Incanto Charms.

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2013, 01:42:38 am »
versace bright crystal
versace yellow diamond
miss dior cherie blooming bouquet

iamexpensive

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2013, 05:27:30 am »

d&g light blue - ambango nya pero hindi sya naglalast ng matagal

dkny be delicious (green) - i wear it every saturdays and sundays  ;D

marc jacobs' daisy esf - eto ginagamit ko pag pa-girly effect hehe

chanel chance eau fraiche - i use this pag medyo disenteng handaan ang pupuntahan hehe

chanel chance - pag nagdedate kami ni hubby...he finds me more seductive DAW pag yan gamit ko na perfume.  ;D :o ;D

zara cherry - pang everyday sa bahay.  :-*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close