watch now

Author Topic: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)  (Read 211463 times)

KoiTaro

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #280 on: June 09, 2013, 03:49:06 pm »
Hi mga sis! A newborn perfume enthusiast here (: Where do you gals buy your perfumes? And where do you buy your samples? Answers greatly appreciated!

sushijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #281 on: June 10, 2013, 11:03:20 am »
You're welcome sis snowberry. ;)

Wearing tonight Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille, a new fave.

Your SOTD's are awesome! Where do you buy your perfumes?

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #282 on: June 11, 2013, 01:50:48 am »
Anyone who uses Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb?
I tried the EDP and it's not as long-lasting as my other perfumes (Chanel Chance, Gucci Guilty) :(
So sad.

Does it last long on you (users of this perfume)?

mami che

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #283 on: June 11, 2013, 04:12:00 pm »
d&g light blue for me  ;)

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2013, 05:26:05 am »
Hi mga sis! A newborn perfume enthusiast here (: Where do you gals buy your perfumes? And where do you buy your samples? Answers greatly appreciated!

i get them online or at duty free when I travel. :) I get my samples from Luckyscent, surrendertochance and theperfumecourt. All 3 sites are reliable, never had a problem with any of my purchases.

Anyone who uses Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb?
I tried the EDP and it's not as long-lasting as my other perfumes (Chanel Chance, Gucci Guilty) :(
So sad.

Does it last long on you (users of this perfume)?

i have tested Flowerbomb a couple of time and the longevity is around 5 hours on me, on the average.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #285 on: June 12, 2013, 05:31:18 am »
Your SOTD's are awesome! Where do you buy your perfumes?

Thanks sis sushijunkie!  i get most of my perfumes online, then duty free/perfume stores during my travels.

SOTD: Tom Ford White Patchouli

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2013, 03:14:38 pm »
Guerlain L'Heure Bleue - addicted talaga ako sa bergamot, jasmine, heliotrope eh
Tom Ford Sahara Noir bago lang ito sa middle east ko naipabili
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge - hilig talaga ako sa jasmine
Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien & Nuit Etoilee -  hilig talaga ako sa mga citrus bergamot sweet orange scents eh.
Joe Malone - Nectarine Blossom and Honey & Honeysuckle & Jasmine ang bango! I don't have the Sakura Cherry Blossom yet pero ang bango niya so target acquired!
Lanvin Eclat - bango din nito, hindi ako nag sasawa kahit everyday pa.
Bvlgari the violet one, medyo hawig sa Eclat.
Elizabeth A. Green Tea fav ko din ito super pure and simple lang.


nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #287 on: June 17, 2013, 11:09:13 pm »
Obsessed ako sa The Body Shop strawberry scent ngayon. I have the shower gel and body butter. I will probably buy the body mist or EDT in the future.. Depende kung may sale uli. :P Like ko din yung moringa scent nila! I have the shower gel and body butter of that scent too. Super bango nilang dalawa. :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #288 on: June 18, 2013, 02:12:41 pm »
^ Gusto ko rin ang strawberry scent ng The Body Shop.

Spritzed on Vanilla Lace today.  Yummy!

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #289 on: June 18, 2013, 11:16:22 pm »
Thanks sis sushijunkie!

SOTD: Tom Ford White Patchouli

What does White Patchouli smell like sis?

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #290 on: June 19, 2013, 08:38:34 am »
Guerlain L'Heure Bleue - addicted talaga ako sa bergamot, jasmine, heliotrope eh
Tom Ford Sahara Noir bago lang ito sa middle east ko naipabili
Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge - hilig talaga ako sa jasmine
Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien & Nuit Etoilee -  hilig talaga ako sa mga citrus bergamot sweet orange scents eh.
Joe Malone - Nectarine Blossom and Honey & Honeysuckle & Jasmine ang bango! I don't have the Sakura Cherry Blossom yet pero ang bango niya so target acquired!
Lanvin Eclat - bango din nito, hindi ako nag sasawa kahit everyday pa.
Bvlgari the violet one, medyo hawig sa Eclat.
Elizabeth A. Green Tea fav ko din ito super pure and simple lang.

hi sis how would you describe tom ford jasmin rouge? I have a lippie from collex may perfume pala yan. :) medyo Green Tea-ish ba yung amoy? My fave kasi is Elizabeth Arden Green Tea din. Lanvin Eclat I like pero fave ko talaga Green Tea :D

saidee

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #291 on: June 19, 2013, 09:07:25 am »
Clinique for women  :D
Bvlgari the white one  :D

ilovetigger

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #292 on: June 20, 2013, 04:23:17 pm »
Hi! Sa mga "experts" on perfume, I would like to ask for your help in choosing what perfume I should use. For the past years, the only perfume I have been using is D and G Light Blue. So far, eto pa lang talaga ang hindi sumsakit ang ulo at ilong ko everytime I use t. I have lots of spray from VS and BBW but everytime I try to use it, di ko matagalan ang amoy. Parang mainit sa ilong and pakiramdam.

What I would like sana is something that's not too overpowering, hindi amoy oldie (hehe), smells fresh and light lang. Di ko din feel ang vanilla scent and yung super floral na para na akong garden. Hehe. There's this one doctora na lagi ko nakaksama sa work who smells really good. As in ang bango bango niya and fresh lang. Sabi niya Loccitane daw yun but I wasn't able to really get the exact name.

Anyway, if you can suggest a perfume that matches what I have written, thank you in advance! :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:32:06 pm by ilovetigger »

~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2013, 04:30:26 pm »
Ralph by Ralph Lauren

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #294 on: June 20, 2013, 04:56:09 pm »
sis ilovetigger, have you tried the green tea perfume by elizabeth arden? :)

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #295 on: June 23, 2013, 05:21:14 am »
Hi! Sa mga "experts" on perfume, I would like to ask for your help in choosing what perfume I should use. For the past years, the only perfume I have been using is D and G Light Blue. So far, eto pa lang talaga ang hindi sumsakit ang ulo at ilong ko everytime I use t. I have lots of spray from VS and BBW but everytime I try to use it, di ko matagalan ang amoy. Parang mainit sa ilong and pakiramdam.

What I would like sana is something that's not too overpowering, hindi amoy oldie (hehe), smells fresh and light lang. Di ko din feel ang vanilla scent and yung super floral na para na akong garden. Hehe. There's this one doctora na lagi ko nakaksama sa work who smells really good. As in ang bango bango niya and fresh lang. Sabi niya Loccitane daw yun but I wasn't able to really get the exact name.

Anyway, if you can suggest a perfume that matches what I have written, thank you in advance! :)

Have you tried these sis:

Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT or Eau So Fresh
Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline or Amethyste
Versace Versense
Guerlain L'instant or L'instant Magic
Hermes un Jardin Sur Le Nil
Tom Ford White Patchouli
Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret
Burberry The Beat



iflipcess

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #296 on: June 23, 2013, 11:14:02 am »
I think i have found my new signature scent, it's chloe edp, it was just stocked in my perfume cabinet for months when i brought it with me nung magreview ako and i always used it, halos lahat na lang tanong sa akin what perfume am i wearing hehe,  1 & 2 spritz are enough, it lasts all day long.

Naubos na ang fav kong clean ultimate, gotta get one and acca kappa too pag nakaluwag lol

zoeymaicaboo

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2013, 04:40:44 pm »
sis AngelicFez and sis loball, i finally got hold of the sephora bottled dreams set!
you were right sis AngelicFez, out of stock na cya, huhu. it's not even sold online anymore so the seller had to call nearby sephora stores to ask if they have some stocks left.
i also wasn't able to avail of all those online freebies kasi nga they had to buy it from the store. such a bummer :(

So far my fave is Gucci Guilty. i'm so glad i got the full bottle :)
i'd describe this as a "naughty & nice"  scent.  the pink pepper gives it a slightly spicy note which i think is the "zing" i always look for when i'm trying out perfumes :) the dry down is also lovely, not too musky since it still retains the spicy floral notes.

surprisingly my second fave is couture lala by juicy couture.  i didn't think i'd like it since i thought all juicy couture perfumes  smell overly fruity and sweet.  but my gosh, ang bango nya! it has this soft n sweet floral scent, very feminine!   (goes to show how little i know about perfumes, hehe)
the only downside is that it doesn't last long on me, the scent is almost totally gone in less than 15 minutes :(  but i still want a full bottle, ang ganda din kasi ng design, hehe.

the two scents i didn't like from this set are : 

coach love - headache inducing!/masakit sa nose :P.  i think its the vanilla and caramel mixed with the green notes that i don't like. parang candy mixed with grass, lol!

la vie est belle - smelled ok in the bottle but on me parang granny-ish ang amoy eh, and i also find it  a bit overpowering.  i don't think i can stand wearing it for more than a few minutes :-\
i guess i don't like gourmand scents.




« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:54:48 pm by zoeymaicaboo »

preciosa

  • Guest
Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #298 on: June 29, 2013, 08:09:54 am »
I just got
Versace bright crystal
Bebe love
D&G light blue and
Lanvin eclat
Planning to get
Paul smith rose
Jo malone in nectarine blossom
Burberry brit sheer
Marc jacobs daisy and
Chanel chance eau tendre by next week...

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Re: Your Favorite Perfume/Scent (Thread 9)
« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2013, 10:46:31 pm »
Just got Joy of Pink.. yummy ng amoy nya....

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close