watch now

Author Topic: Japanese restaurants!!!  (Read 65917 times)

marga_xx

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2014, 06:09:44 pm »
Hi, ladies!

You should all try Nihonbashi Tei along Pasay Road in Makati. It's really affordable for its humongous serving! It's also authentic. :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2014, 06:38:14 pm »
^lagi ko to nadadaanan naiintriga ko. Pati yung tsukiji gusto ko itry.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2014, 09:21:12 pm »
Hi, ladies!

You should all try Nihonbashi Tei along Pasay Road in Makati. It's really affordable for its humongous serving! It's also authentic. :)

Seconded!

If you are hungry for authentic wa-shoku (Japanese cuisine) without the Japanese price tag (LOL), try Nihonbashi Tei along Pasay Road, Makati or their older branch in Malate. ;)

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2014, 09:53:08 pm »
 Ippon Yari Japanese Restaurant

meimei

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #184 on: September 17, 2014, 05:29:04 am »
Any specific dishes you would recommend at Nihonbashi Tei?

princess lorraine

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2014, 05:31:56 am »
I love Banzai! Good food, nice ambiance and efficient staff.  :)

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2014, 02:38:59 pm »
KEI in BF Resort! Super love the crunchy maki!!! :P

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2014, 02:11:19 pm »
Seconded!

If you are hungry for authentic wa-shoku (Japanese cuisine) without the Japanese price tag (LOL), try Nihonbashi Tei along Pasay Road, Makati or their older branch in Malate. ;)

count me in (actually count my whole team!).  :D mejo makakahiya na nga kasi andun kami weekly. haha!



Any specific dishes you would recommend at Nihonbashi Tei?
spicy salmon sashimi and uni sashimi are my faves! ankake ramen and sukiyaki don too, and oh, katsudon! lahat yan below P300.


Lianne@TheWiseLiving

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2014, 07:29:55 am »
I'm always at Hana in Little Tokyo. I love the ambiance. And their ramen tastes so much better now. I don't know what happened? New chef, maybe?  ;D

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2014, 12:38:48 am »
Dined at Rosanjin last night and it was just okay. I ordered the Php500 set meal which includes miso soup, sashimi, tempura, 4 veg sides, and sushi rice.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2014, 06:05:43 pm »
Just yesterday, we went to kimono ken.  Pero with my in laws, they love Haru in Pasig.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2014, 03:24:39 pm »
Dined at Rosanjin last night and it was just okay. I ordered the Php500 set meal which includes miso soup, sashimi, tempura, 4 veg sides, and sushi rice.

Dined here recently as well. Their P500 set meals are not bad :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2014, 03:31:13 pm »
Just yesterday, we went to kimono ken.  Pero with my in laws, they love Haru in Pasig.

Hmm, I wouldn’t really consider Kimono Ken (or any of its sibling restaurants owned by a certain has-been pop idol purporting to serve Japanese cuisine) a “Japanese” restaurant. But your in-laws have great taste. The food at Haru is phenomenal! :)

meimei

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #193 on: December 08, 2014, 08:45:46 pm »
I got to try Yumi at Century City Mall. The hamachi sashimi was DIVINE!! The unagi foie gras sushi was pretty good, too. However, i think the shime saba sashimi was a little too salty. Also, the symphony's flavor was a little too complex for me.

Overall, the hamachi sashimi alone is enough to make me come back. ;) besides, they have a really interesting menu so i still wanna try a lot of their dishes.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2014, 10:46:30 pm »
So far the best Japanese resto na natry ko is Haru.

I wanna try mga restos at Little Tokyo.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #195 on: December 11, 2014, 03:02:24 am »
Nihonbashite and Kimpura!

Dati I like Omakase pero lately, hindi na maganda. :(

Even Bubble Tea! I love their rolls dati!



Where can I eat good sushi rolls? AS IN REALLY GOOD.

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #196 on: December 11, 2014, 08:11:52 pm »
^ I liked the sushi rolls in Yuujin in Wilson. Malalaki ang slice pero you can request upon ordering na liitan ang slice.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #197 on: December 12, 2014, 02:06:53 am »
@bagaholic_chewy  Ah! Ito yung nadadaanan namin sa Wilson. Curious ako lagi. Will definitely dine here. Thank you!

@meimei OMG!! I love Yumi too!! I forgot to include that on my list!!! ☺️  Pero I eat at Greenhills branch. I totaly love their foies gras sushi. Nag buy 1 take one sila so My Mom paid for... 500 something lang for 4pcs of foie grad sushi! ❤️
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 10:21:37 am by mmquack »

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #198 on: December 12, 2014, 05:28:11 am »
Next target namin ni boyfie sekitori! Meron pala sa ortigas. Haha.

fredprinz

  • Guest
Re: Japanese restaurants!!!
« Reply #199 on: December 12, 2014, 06:43:33 am »
Ma-try nga yung Nihonbashi Tei along Pasay Road. =)

Any feedback on the Japanese restaurants at Little Tokyo particularly Hana and magkano 'yung usual price ranges for the meals at the restaurants there?

Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close