Hi Sis,
I also posted this on another topic, I am also looking for pre school in Mayamot or Mambugan area, I;d like to share my observations as we are currently hunting for schools:
Integrated School for Young Children (ISYC): Tuition Fee is around 70K inclusive of all materials, school supplies, 4 sets of uniforms and field trip fees.
I fell in love with the school, everything is just amazing, the classrooms, the teacher: student ratio, the assistants, the facilities, the school is well guarded.
My only concern is the sky high tuition fee

Ingenium Pre School: : Tuition Fee: Around 75K
The school is also amazing, well guarded, clean and they also follow progressive approach. I like everything about the school except that its too far from where we live

I am from Mambugan Antipolo (Near Masinag)
Kids R Us Early childhood Center: Tuition Fee is around P42K Inclusive of materials/school supplies, Kids R Us homework bag, individualized assessments, ID, Activity sheets, One year accident insurance, computer fee, audio-visual fee, etc.
Excluding: Uniforms
I like the school, the student-teach ratio is small, they follow a progressive approach. I have a friend din, and her son goes to this school, so far ok naman smart yun bata and not shy around people.
I am just not sure about the facilities, kasi parang naliitian ako, but this is on my "Possible Yes"
Morning Dew Montessori School (marcos highway) : Tuition is around 50K. They follow the Montessori approach. I went here before when I was in Gradeschool, I turned out to be ok naman

We stayed for almost 1 hour to observe the class, they were very accommodating, sinali pa nila yun daughter ko sa mga activties. In terms of the facilities, ok [textspeak!], big yun class room nila, may sink and CR inside.
I also think that I can afford this school, my only concern is I got a feedback form a friend sabi parang hindi na daw maganda kasi konti lang ang pumapasa when students here try out for UP. Other than that, wala naman na ko ibang concerns about MDM.
Smart Kids Pre school (Inside Kingsville) : Tuition is around 23k. The classroom is nice, I like that the position of the tables kasi paikot. Its kinda small lang, and I think nsa house [textspeak!] sya.
My concern here is, Not sure if they have school bus na maghahatid sa village namin

The Pleasant Mount School: tuition is around 26K. The location is in Summerville Subd. Ok naman class rooms nila, but I kind of dnt like it. And I feel like the school is not guarded. I think they only have 1, kumakain pa nga habang nag babantay sa gate when we got there.
Tomorrow, punta kmi sa Montessori at Kent (Inside Filinvest) then I'll call Reggio Preschool and Kids Tech
Please also share your opinion about other schools

Thanks!