watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange  (Read 64382 times)

serena06

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #200 on: June 04, 2013, 01:41:38 am »
salamat ulit sa mga napadaan at nagcomment sa blog ko :)

here's my latest post. pero feel free to comment on my other post too:

http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com/2013/06/neon-and-prints.html

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #201 on: June 04, 2013, 02:26:11 am »
left a comment for the following:

ablosh
melmedrano
serena06
jhaney

later na yung iba. queueing na sa office hehe.

http://kabadinganandbeyond.blogspot.com/2013/06/kenko-cheap-thrills-heaven.html
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:27:46 am by aoshi_01 »

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #202 on: June 04, 2013, 02:28:19 am »
I have returned all comments in my blog :)

Here's my latest post:

Good Times, Good Times: http://rawrbie.com/good-times-good-times/

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #203 on: June 04, 2013, 12:37:20 pm »
Left comments for sisses aoishi_01, serena06, jhaney, mrskolca, blackshirt13, etc...

Here's my latest blog post:
Gratitude-Giving Project
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/05/29/gratitude-giving-project/

ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2013, 01:22:31 pm »

Last post on my vacation in Korea!

http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com/2013/06/korea-myeongdong-shopping-district.html


I commented back on those who have left comments. If I missed anybody, sorry and let me know so I can get to it. :D


satisfiedgirl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2013, 03:50:56 pm »
hi guys!
here's my latest post: http://phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com/2013/06/peking-garden-greenbelt-5_3.html  ;) feel free to comment  ;D
will do the same :) thanks!

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2013, 06:23:01 pm »
visited you again sis hamburgurl.. also visited you satisfiedgirl, ablosh and artificialstar :)

pls comment in my latest post: (Almost) Ready for First Day of School

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2013, 09:57:32 pm »
Left comments for:

MrsKolca
satisfiedgirl
ablosh
artificialstar

My latest post - http://www.esoradiam.com/2013/06/baker-chronicles-moist-chocolate-cake.html

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #208 on: June 05, 2013, 02:37:05 am »

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #209 on: June 05, 2013, 12:35:57 pm »
Here's my latest blog posts:

When the road gets rocky… Eat it!!!
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/06/05/when-the-road-gets-rocky-eat-it/

Grateful for today – June 5, 2013
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/06/05/grateful-for-today-june-5-2013/

Still have utang (comments) from our sisses... I will leave comments on your blogs in a while...  Thanks to mrskolca and sis rhia/tantan06

caprichosa

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #210 on: June 05, 2013, 03:42:52 pm »

satisfiedgirl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #211 on: June 05, 2013, 05:19:27 pm »
left comments for:
MrsKolca
ginny_potter
hamburgurl
caprichosa
ablosh

My name might appear as Paula Patricia Loise or Phranczeska Pharell :)

tried following joie and me and also try to leave comments but it doesn't want me to, I dont know what i'm doing wrong  :'(

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #212 on: June 05, 2013, 05:46:46 pm »
thanks sa mga comments, I've left some comments as well. Di ko na lang matandaan masyado kung kanikanino.

here's my latest:

http://chemistandproud.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/efforts-of-a-minimalist/

justinelove

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2013, 07:02:02 pm »
Hi girls, I'll be visiting your blogs and will be leaving a comment. I hope you comment on my blog as well. Plus I also hope you take the time to read it as well. I would greatly appreciate it. :)

http://psychochicklessons.blogspot.com/2013/06/how-to-be-quote-food-blogger-unquote-oo.html

iamtine

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #214 on: June 05, 2013, 10:17:50 pm »
Joining here too;

I remember I happened to drop by to some of the blogs given above.

Well. I would like to share mine too.

http://jocrisworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-love-letter.html

jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2013, 10:58:42 pm »
Already commented on some of your blogs sisses. Will take note of it next time.

Here's my latest post.
Nursing Week 2012

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2013, 09:14:10 am »
Ilocos Adventure: Vigan
http://whatseatingvenus.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-ilocos-adventure-vigan.html

Ilocos Adventure: Laoag
http://whatseatingvenus.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-ilocos-adventure-laoag.html

Happy to announce that today is backreading/commenting day for me :)

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2013, 12:18:27 pm »
visited you:
-ginny potter
-hamburgurl
-whatseatingven

girls pls mention the names of the bloggers u visited para din ma-reciprocate and comments nyo.. thanks :)

sharing this:
FACE OFF: Lotus Biscoff Cookie Spread Versus Trader Joe's Cookie Butter

also this for comment exchange:
At Istanbul's Grand Bazaar

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2013, 12:29:52 pm »
I left comments for:
- mrskolca
- whatseatingheaven
- jhaney
- iamtine
- justinelove
- serena06
- blackshirt13
- aoishi_01
- melmedrano
- satisfiedgirl
- ginny_potter

Here's my latest blogpost:

Grateful tor today – June 6, 2012
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/06/06/grateful-tor-today-june-6-2012/
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 12:43:10 pm by hamburgurl »

serena06

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #219 on: June 06, 2013, 02:57:29 pm »
thanks mga sis for all the comments!! *hug*
salamat sa support. nakapagcomment na rin ako sa mga blogs po ninyo :)


http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close