watch now

Author Topic: Blog Comment Exchange  (Read 64225 times)

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2013, 08:07:39 am »
Sis Prunella, I super like your blog. As in super!!!  Plus, you look good ha... I thought you were younger, as in teenager like my younger cousins.  Married ka na pala.   :D  I already left a comment on your blog.

Here's one of my not-so-new posts which I wasn't able to share yet.

Life Values I Learned from Coach Carter
http://kwentonimumay.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/life-values-i-learned-from-coach-carter/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:21:06 am by hamburgurl »

whatseatingven

  • Guest

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2013, 12:46:21 pm »
Hi sisses, here's my latest post.

Home-Cooked Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta
http://kwentonimumay.com/2013/04/30/home-cooked-charlie-chan-chicken-pasta/

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2013, 11:12:57 pm »
visited bad sis prunella :) you too sis hamburgurl and whatseatingven.. ^^

Healthy and Delicious Popsicle for Kids

sumirehana

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2013, 11:50:45 pm »
Thanks girls! ^^ Commented on your blogs MrsKolca, whatseatingven, blackshirt13, serena06, melmedrano and bluewingedangel :) And of course, sis Prunella!

@hamburgurl: I wanted to leave you a comment but may 404 Not Found Error :(

Here's my latest post ^^

Wee Nam Kee's Yellow Chicken Festival and More
http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2013/04/wee-nam-kee-yellow-chicken-festival.html

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2013, 12:33:49 am »
Finally! May blog exchange thread na rin sa GT :)

Commented on MrsKolca and sumirehana's blogs.  I'm glad you did not restrict your comments to blogspot users as I don't have it. I only have Wordpress.

Here's my latest post:

Should You Care What Other People Think Of You?
http://rawrbie.com/should-you-care-what-other-people-think-of-you/

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2013, 11:46:25 am »
here's my latest:

http://chemistandproud.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/reliving-moms-cooking/

I have a lot of backreadings to do... promise I'll drop by on your blogs after our HK Trip. Busy lang with last minute preps. :-)

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2013, 01:38:07 pm »

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2013, 09:30:02 pm »
thanks sumi, blackshirt and artificial :) i returned the favor :))

Shamcey, Janine or Venus?

Soak Up the Sun with Nisce’s Superblock

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2013, 12:04:01 pm »

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2013, 09:47:49 am »

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2013, 12:59:47 pm »
I've been out for quite a while as I bought a new domain and webhosting.  Though I'm still at the stage of figuring out so many things.  Here are my latest blog posts.

AIM: Entrepreneurship vs. Employment (a repost of my interview with Prof. Ferreria of Asian Center for Entrepreneurship)http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/05/07/aim-employment-vs-entrepreneurship/

Not-so-ordinary Pesto Pasta (topped with grapes and sprinkled with parmesan cheese)http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/05/07/not-so-ordinary-pesto-pasta-topped-with-grapes-and-sprinkled-with-parmesan-cheese-3/


melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2013, 11:08:01 am »
here's my post for my friend. :-)
bago ako kami umalis. Next week na ulit ako makakapasyal dito. Pero promise babawi ako. :-)

http://chemistandproud.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/my-glass-of-milk/

serena06

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2013, 11:47:42 am »
hi mga sis!salamat ulit sa mga nagcomment nung nagdaan :) nagcomment narin ako sa mga blogs niyo :)

eto po yung latest post ko sa blog ko :

http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com/2013/05/places-boracay-day-2.html

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2013, 12:54:34 pm »
Hello mga sis!

Here's my latest post.

The 4-Hour Workweek (Valuable Lessons I Learned on How to Get Most Out of Life)
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/05/09/the-4-hour-workweek-valuable-lessons-i-learned-on-how-to-get-most-out-of-life/

paul01234

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2013, 01:59:49 pm »
Hello mga kapatid! Bago lang po dito sa FN.  Heto po blog ko http://www.pa-ul.net, browse pages and comment to any post that you like.  Thank you. :) ;) ::)

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2013, 11:45:39 pm »
Hi ladies! This is really a nice idea, kudos to Mrs. Kolca  :) I have not been updating my blogs lately but this thread is inspiring me to start updating them.

Gonna start blog hopping!

whatseatingven

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2013, 12:36:15 pm »

hamburgurl

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2013, 12:41:46 pm »
Hello sisses, here's my latest blog.

100 Joys of Motherhood
http://www.kwentonimumay.com/2013/05/10/100-joys-of-motherhood/

sumirehana

  • Guest
Re: Blog Comment Exchange
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2013, 02:39:43 pm »
Thanks sis artificialstar! Commented back on your post. Left you ladies a comment too, melmedrano, blackshirt13, MrsKolca, bluewingedangel, whatseatingven, hamburgurl, serena06 and paul01234! :)

Feel free to comment on any of my recent posts ^^

Slappy Cakes: Portland's Do-It-Yourself Pancakes Now in Manila!
http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2013/05/slappy-cakes-portland-now-in-manila.html

Cookie Butter Donuts from Go Nuts Donuts
http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2013/05/gonuts-donuts-cookie-butter-donuts.html

NACI Comfort Food: New Refreshing Look in The Fort + Giveaway
http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2013/05/naci-comfort-food-new-look-mothers-day.html

My Top Picks at UP ECOSOC's FOODGASM II
http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2013/05/top-picks-at-up-ecosoc-foodgasm-2.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close