watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181606 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #560 on: April 06, 2015, 04:26:57 pm »
I love VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sport 70!Non-greasy!

May promo niyan sa S&R ngayon. A lot of my friends use this too.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #561 on: April 06, 2015, 09:43:41 pm »
I just love zenutrients hydrating sunblock spf30,,zinc ,aloe vera ang main ingridients...non sticky and refreshing sa face...most of all hindi me nagka pimples ,no white cast and very light....p230 for 100ml....

zipporahkate

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #562 on: April 14, 2015, 04:18:06 pm »
Loving Shiseido Hada Senka Mineral Water UV Gel SPF50 PA+++ the blue one. ang lambot sa skin and hindi greasy! HG facial sunblock ko na to! :)

Queenly

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #563 on: April 15, 2015, 04:28:53 pm »
Armada face cover 30, di sticky at magaan sa face :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #564 on: April 15, 2015, 06:25:36 pm »
I bought Shiseido Perfect UV Protector SPF 50+.

How is it compared to Clinique Super City Block SPF40?

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #565 on: April 16, 2015, 01:21:01 pm »
May Biore na dito sa'tin. :) Sunscreens lang ata. Available lang 'yung Aqua Rich and UV Perfect.

rae

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #566 on: April 16, 2015, 05:51:04 pm »
^ How much are they selling UV Perfect?

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #567 on: April 16, 2015, 08:19:27 pm »
saan available ang biore dito sa phils?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #568 on: April 17, 2015, 11:02:54 am »
How is it compared to Clinique Super City Block SPF40?

I've only tried the Clinique Super City Block at their booth/counter in Rustan's, and I remember my reasons for not buying it were: I found it to be heavy, and hindi ganun kadali i-blend. Parang sticky siya? But then again I might have judged it harshly too soon. :P

No regrets that I got Shiseido Perfect UV Protector SPF 50+ (white). I'm loving it! Blends oh so easily, it's so light, it does not make me greasy and considering I am very oily, this is a super plus for me. :D

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #569 on: April 17, 2015, 11:48:17 am »
Armada face cover 30, di sticky at magaan sa face :)

love this too!
But right now I use it for the neck lang kasi may SPF 30 na rin yun Nars Tinted M. :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #570 on: April 17, 2015, 11:56:14 am »
going to Japan this August. ano kaya magandang bilhin na sunblock don? mainit kasi that time eh. naisip ko don na bumili

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #571 on: April 17, 2015, 06:53:08 pm »
shygirlme: check this blog for info regarding Jap sunscreen brands http://www.ratzillacosme.com/category/sun/

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #572 on: April 18, 2015, 03:41:45 am »
teka naguluhan ako, i bought Biore Perfect Milk SPF50 (blue), and hindi ko ba ito pwde gamitin if i will be under the sun for long hours? like ilang hours lang can i stay under the sun wearing this?

thanks

yijiheon

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #573 on: April 18, 2015, 03:51:06 am »
Armada user ako before. Nung bago bago pa lang sila. I have ultra sensitive skin sa face. Ok ang Armada for me, yun lang nga may white cast and oily. Mga 3 years din na ginamit ko yun.

Now Avene SPF50 na gamit ko. Okay din pero oily sa face. Been using it for 3 years na din.

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #574 on: April 18, 2015, 11:02:12 am »
same tayo sis yijiheon, I am using Avene spf50 :)
and using Kiehls BB cream with SPF50

artegirl

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #575 on: April 18, 2015, 04:43:58 pm »
the best for me is Colorescience.  Been using it for more than 5 yrs na.   I'm use the primer SPF30 to even out my skin.  Then the sunblock powder SPF50.  What I like about the powder is it can stand very humid weather, plus I can re-apply easily throughout the day.  Hindi na din ako kailangan mag foundation

ickyvicky006

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #576 on: April 18, 2015, 06:44:00 pm »
Neutrogena Ultra sheer sunblock. for me, its not sticky and blends well with the other stuff I put on my face  :)

millealtera

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #577 on: April 18, 2015, 09:33:32 pm »
saan available ang biore dito sa phils?

Meron sa Landmark Trinoma. I bought UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50 (Php380). Pang-alternate ko sa Missha Safe Block Soft Finish SPF50. 

^ How much are they selling UV Perfect?

If I may answer sis, UV Perfect Milk is Php395.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #578 on: April 19, 2015, 09:53:24 am »
thanks mga sis! twice ang price ng biore dito since kakabili ko lang sa guardian malaysia nung march parang php 200 lang pag convert

maristela

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #579 on: April 19, 2015, 07:07:30 pm »
Girls, anyone using Sunplay spf 130 or 80?
Nagka pimples ba kayo after using it?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close