We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What tinted sunblock can you recommend? Yung may saktong coverage sana.
I like the new one from Avon. SPF PA +++ 30 Cool Fresh...I keep one in the office and one at home.
^yes that's the one. Yellowish/Gold bottle. I use it everyday. Hindi pa ako nakakapag outdoor activity like swimming, tennis, or anything na under extreme heat for a prolonged period of time. Pero there are days na malayo nilalakad ko at noon time.
^^ sis how much to? Okay ba i-layer sa Even Better liquid foundie? Meron sis walang tint?[/quoteSis sa strawberry.net ko sya binibili re: anessa, my estimate kung converted is mga 2000k? Sulit Ito sis maganda under make up, no lagkit feel at all!!!