watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 182145 times)

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2013, 04:29:45 pm »
Avon anew 360 white ultra uv shield SPF 50. Hindi ako oily dito

eileenr

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2013, 09:01:30 pm »
I've used an Obagi SPF 30+ sunblock in the past but I didn't like it mainly because it's hard to spread, I have to tug at my skin just to blend in the white cream. And it makes me look like I slapped on a ton of baby powder after. Plus Obagi is so overpriced.

I switched to VMV Armada 30, it's still pricey but definitely more reasonably priced than Obagi. I like that it's easy to spread on the skin since it just glides on smoothly. It doesn't make me look white after. A little goes a long way, if I slather on too much my face would look shiny, but if I put the right amount it looks great and non-greasy. Just healthy looking, and no break outs or irritation at all! Which is a huge plus.

I'm looking into alternating my VMV with the Belo sunblock though since Belo's more affordable for daily use.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2013, 11:07:34 pm »
I use Belo Sun Expert Facial Sunblock SPF 40 on a daily basis (it doubles as a moisturizer for me), but I noticed that my current bottle might only last until the end of the month, so I went to the mall to stock up on rainy days. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it in Watsons anymore, so I just got myself Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist SPF 50 instead, which is on sale.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2013, 08:46:43 am »
Naka-ilang tues din ako ng Obagi, super ok naman for me. Sensitive eyes ako pero never ko
naexperience yung hapdi sa eyes whatsoever.Pero stop muna ako kasi nabored na ako.
Currently using Neutrogena and Biore SPF 50.

felmitz

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2013, 08:53:16 am »
available ba ang anessa everywhere?
nakita ko kasi sa isang ig shop na nagbebenta sya ng anessa.. pero kung available sa mga malls mas ok hehe

MeganDa

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2013, 07:23:59 pm »

Still looking for the best sunblock for oily skin. Yung walang white cast and greasy feeling. Might try Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion SPF 110

strawberrypep

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2013, 10:48:26 pm »
^try mo Devita solar protective spf 30 sis. Hindi heavy ang white cast and its also not oily. :)

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2013, 11:04:57 am »
Currently, i'm using belo.  So far so good.... I need to hunt for the next sunblock..
Any feedback with Avene tinted or untinted?  and  La roche Anthelios XL SPF 50+ Extreme Fluid???
Thanks.

mij026

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #128 on: June 18, 2013, 02:33:55 pm »
the best parin ang Biore UV Bright Face Milk SPF 50

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #129 on: June 18, 2013, 08:35:05 pm »
^where can i get this?

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #130 on: June 18, 2013, 10:06:48 pm »
Road-tested my newly purchased Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist SPF 50 for 2 days. It's a bit oily when applied, and I'm greatly bothered by the strong scent reminiscent of alcohol. Sigh. I still prefer my old Belo Sun Expert Facial Sunblock SPF 40.  :-[

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2013, 10:28:34 am »
Re-applying sunblock..... do you girls re-apply sunblock??? Thanks.

junepets

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2013, 10:36:33 am »
^ nope i don't.. but atlest my powder has spf.. :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2013, 12:12:14 pm »
Re-applying sunblock..... do you girls re-apply sunblock??? Thanks.

I don't. Because the skin is already exposed to dirt, pollution, etc. If you put on sunblock without cleansing your face first, then all the dirt and oil would get trapped thus will cause clogging of pores (re-applying sunblock on the body is a different thing, of course). So if you're planning to re-apply sunblock, better cleanse your face first (plus you'll be feel refreshed in the process). Same goes with pressed powder.

Planejane

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2013, 01:42:48 pm »
^ i go for vmv armada and nuskin!

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2013, 02:51:13 pm »
Road-tested my newly purchased Belo Sun Expert Transparent Mist SPF 50 for 2 days. It's a bit oily when applied, and I'm greatly bothered by the strong scent reminiscent of alcohol. Sigh. I still prefer my old Belo Sun Expert Facial Sunblock SPF 40.  :-[

sis, try mo yung sunblock gel (if im not mistaken, sorry i forgot the exact name eh) ng BELO. :) gamit ko sya mgayon, hindi sya oily sa face ko and magandang lagyan ng foundation agad, parang walang nakalagay na gel. :D

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2013, 06:37:42 pm »
I use Aveeno moisturizer with SPF. Sometimes I use Shiseido Anessa.

camillet

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2013, 07:03:16 pm »
I use Aveeno SPF 100. Hindi oily sa face. :)

mij026

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2013, 05:32:27 pm »
^where can i get this?
sa hongkong nakakabili. pero madami online seller.. base sa poster nila number 1 sunblock sya for a certain magazine. 550 sya sa online seller

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #139 on: June 21, 2013, 10:37:05 am »
megumiii n junepets..thanks for the inputs.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close