We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sisses okay lang ba ang beach hut na 100spf sa mukha?
I'm not sure if this is considered as sunblock. I use the Olay Regenerist with spf 30. Got break outs too with beach hut
So it's between OBAGI and Shisheido. A bit expensive but I hope hiyang sa skin ko. I easily get rashes kasi and yun nga I break-out pag masyadong heavy. Anyway, may cheaper alternative ba if ever? I just really want a sunblock that doesn't feel heavy and mag mu-muka akong geisha.