watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181678 times)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 05:01:09 pm »
Mine is SkinWithin 50SPF purchased from my derma. I love it! I asked her for a sunblock that's gel based as my pores clog very easily. She recommended this. It's slightly tinted so it acts as a good base too, so good that on simple errands I just wear this sunblock and face powder!

I also love that it doesn't have the sunblock smell!!

fortress

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2013, 09:18:49 am »
Me, I love Beach Hut sunblock spray, SPF 75. I also use it sa face. Meron na Beach Hut face sunblock, SPF 65 sya,ultra-sensitive hypoallergenic lotion nakalagay sa bottle nya. Anyone tried this before?  looks promising :o

na try ko na both beach hut sunblock for face and for body..yung pang face ngkapimple ako also mejo heavy ang feeling but the beach hut sunblock for body spf100 is ok for me..no white cast, no heavy at sticy feeling, absorbs easily super love it!

fortress

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2013, 09:23:33 am »
SPECTRABAN is good! :)

san makakabili nito sis? i read sa ibang thread dito sa gt na meron nito sa watsons pero several stores na napuntahan ko wala ako makita..help po i want to try this sunblock rin...thanks

OD

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2013, 10:06:45 am »
I find Belo's to be insufficient in its sun blocking ability against the harsh sunny weather we're getting. Anything with similar texture but offers greater protection?

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2013, 10:19:10 am »
Any one tried Supergoop for the face?

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2013, 12:20:59 pm »
Neutrogena hydroboost spf 30 gel type

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2013, 06:35:22 pm »
Same ba ang obagi nuderm sunshield sa obagi sunshield o magkaibang range pa?sweatproof ba ito?if not,ano marrecommend nyo ma sweatproof na di masyado malagkit sa face?

bronze

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2013, 07:11:54 am »
I like the new one from Avon. SPF PA +++ 30 Cool Fresh...I keep one in the office and one at home.

yeonsoo02

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2013, 03:03:22 pm »
For those who have tried Shiseido Anessa, does it perform well even under BB cream?  :)

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2013, 03:34:53 pm »
Neutrogena ultra sheer spf 50

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2013, 03:47:35 pm »
Same ba ang obagi nuderm sunshield sa obagi sunshield o magkaibang range pa?sweatproof ba ito?if not,ano marrecommend nyo ma sweatproof na di masyado malagkit sa face?

This is the one I'm using:
http://www.dermahut.com/obagi-[textspeak!]-derm-sun-shield-spf-50.html

But there's a new formula na indicated ang matte texture:
http://www.obagi.com/patients/product-line/sun-shield

Personally, i'm happy with the original formula. Keeps my face matte and doesn't migrate to my eyes (which is a common issue with me and sunscreens, I have oily lids kasi). So, as long as they keep making the original formula, I'll stick to it na lang. :)

Hindi indicated if it's sweat-proof, but with most sunscreens , you have to re-apply every two hours, when doing sun-exposed activities. If migration is the problem, check sunscreens labelled with "sport" as those are formulated to stick to where they were applied, they also tend to have a more matte texture, if formulated correctly.

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2013, 03:59:00 pm »
^thank you sis.problem ko kasi pagkalabas na pagkalabas ko ng pinto,pawis agad ako especially upper lip.im also considering anessa kasi sabi sa ibang review sweatproof daw pero dami pala variant nun.nakakalito. :(

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2013, 04:09:19 pm »
^I prefer obagi. I've used Anessa na din before and very siliconey ang texture. Pagka-apply matte siya, pero parang nagkaka-rebound effect kasi after a few weeks of use, mas naging oily ako. I also don't find Japanese sunscreens effective for sun protection. Umitim kasi ako when I used anessa, shiseido, and allie pero with Obagi ang other sunblocks, hindi naman. If hindi ka sensitive, ok yung Neutrogena dry touch (US Variant). Hindi ko pa na-try yung local, pero similar din daw.

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2013, 04:26:40 pm »
^thanks sige obagi na hahanapin ko.di naman ganun kalaki ang agwat nila ng presyo. :) di ako pwede mag neutrogena.nagtry kasi ako ng tester nya namula/nasunog yung part na nilagyan ko.masyadong matapang yata.

jeloeight

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2013, 06:15:24 pm »
i use dermplus extreme 80. yung yellow green na tube,300+ yung 100ml tapos 50+ naman yung sachet. this is my HG sunblock. Dito lang hindi nangati face ko tapos it makes my skin glow. It doesn't stay matte after few hours,pero I like its dewy effect. Moisturizing kasi sya pero hindi malagkit.It also prevented lines and wrinkles and nacontrol nya yung pigmentation ko. :-D

Enixela

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2013, 07:39:32 pm »
neutrogena face :)

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2013, 07:51:00 pm »
belo sunexpert! spf40

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2013, 08:52:32 pm »
I need a sublock for the face na waterproof (for swim training). What do you guys recommend? Thanks!

gurlygirltoo

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2013, 11:09:12 pm »
I use CorDerm Matte Finish Sunblock SPF 45. It's a tinted sunblock so dual purpose, makeup and sunblock na. And it doesn't cake and get oily even after a few hours. Its texture and consistency is like that of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation.  :)

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2013, 04:33:38 am »
Mga sisses okay lang ba ang beach hut na 100spf sa mukha?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close