watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)  (Read 181657 times)

pritiface

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2013, 12:09:26 pm »
I use Olay natural white with spf 24...Do i still need to put sunblock? or considered ng sunblock cya?

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2013, 06:52:58 pm »
Obagi. Thanks to GT :)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 08:12:14 pm »
i like my derma's sunblock matte finish. Hindi oily and no breakout so far :)

marsii

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2013, 08:40:35 pm »
Ano yung Belo sunscreen? SPF ano? As in for the face?
 How much?

belo sunblock spf40. P299.00 sa watsons

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2013, 12:08:22 am »
Anessa spf43 , white tube.

zy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 12:02:24 am »
Hi Sisses :) Where can I purchase Obagi Sunshield, Shiseido Anessa, or Biore? Kindly indicate the prices. And what is the maximum/highest SPF  available for the Anessa and Biore? Thank you :)

liana

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 07:07:54 am »
I've been using Nivea for years until recently sun spots showed up on my face :( so now I'm using Shieseido Anessa

beautifool

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 08:04:39 pm »
Spectraban spf60 for everyday use for me.

ilovetigger

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2013, 10:03:08 am »
So happy that I decided to buy the Belo Sun Expert SPF 40 for the face among all the suggestions here. Cheap (299 only!) but very easy to apply, does not make my face more oily that it already is and so far no appearance of zits from using this product. What I really like pa, wala siyang sunblock smell and my face feels soft after its application. TWO THUMBS up for Belo Sunscreen!

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2013, 10:17:18 am »
shisiedo Anessa, bought it ke Cathy V,

expensive but ver very good for my fac :)

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 10:55:00 am »
Belo Sun Expert....walang white cast?

i'm looking for a new sunblock as well.... yun ginagamit ko now...mahapdi na sa face ko....

And also.....water based sunblock....Any reco???

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:24:59 am by babyastig »

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2013, 11:36:22 am »
I'm using Nutrogena Fine airness UV Moisture spf 50 moisturizer and sunblock siya in one, okay sya for myoily skin and my Bourjois foundation lasts longer with this.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2013, 11:44:27 am »
belo talaga for me! naka 3 bottles na ako

koleen

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2013, 11:53:26 am »
tfs oil-free sun milk the best! :)

pinkaboo

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2013, 03:48:35 pm »
yung belo sunscreen for face na naka-bottle, iba siya sa naka-tube? I buy the tube ones fromo the mega atrium clinic. Gel form siya...

levicorpus

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2013, 05:55:10 pm »
sakin, pinaka okay yung Kiehl's UV defense. :)

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2013, 07:57:10 pm »
SPECTRABAN is good! :)

Soontobethebestme

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2013, 11:23:09 pm »
My two faves are Belo and Maxipeel! Though maxipeel gamit ko pang everyday kasi mura eh hahaha

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2013, 02:32:16 pm »
I'm using L'oreal UV Perfect SPF 50. Not heavy on my face even if I apply BB cream after the sunscreen. It doesn't make my face oily too. The thing is, it has a "greasy" finish on my face so I have to apply loose powder pa.

Ngayon ko lang nalaman yung 1/4tsp as minimum amount needed. Thanks for the info! :)

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Best Sunblock for the FACE :)
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2013, 10:49:34 am »
Belo's face sunblock is pretty good! Hindi greasy :) Kojie San's slips right off my face when I sweat even just a little, so I just use it for my body now. Right now I use sunblock from my derma on my face. You could also try asking one from your derma to be sure that you won't break out or something :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close