watch now

Author Topic: Today I've learned that....  (Read 21888 times)

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2018, 06:39:40 am »
to ignore those parinig and just focus on my own thing hangga't wala akong tinatapakan at sinasaktan. #Lakompake sa inyo  :P :P

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2019, 02:52:17 pm »
pag antok ka, itulog mo. haha! wag mong pag labanan...

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2019, 04:06:28 pm »
A little bit of consideration and empathy goes a long way. 

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2019, 10:20:42 pm »
talagang pag ang tao, walang common sense sa una, walang common sense sa huli

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2019, 02:11:49 pm »
Today,

I've learned that you can't really force yourself to do something you don't love

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close