watch now

Author Topic: Today I've learned that....  (Read 21891 times)

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2018, 09:36:36 am »
You can't control the wind, but you can adjust your sails.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2018, 09:47:00 am »
I am so lucky to have my LO I regret those days I lost or I have a little patience with her (though I was in a post-patrum that time).

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2018, 04:18:53 pm »
May hangganan pala pasensya ko

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2018, 07:54:19 pm »
Don't trust ANYBODY....  8)

hushush

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2018, 07:23:32 pm »
Walang matimtimang diet pag nandyan ang asawa.. 😫

Alyssalicious

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2018, 05:23:49 pm »
Today I have learned that you should take a leave from work for a better work life balance and I am exercising it now xD

Saka anger management haha

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2018, 07:18:48 pm »
I might be in the wrong tribe?

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2018, 10:18:57 am »
that I need to control my emotions and thinking

Carlasoul

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2018, 07:41:47 pm »
May na at [textspeak!] pa ring nangyayari

gab54

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2018, 01:49:23 am »
My uncle is dying  :'(

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2018, 04:11:18 pm »
Kaya kong makatapos ng maliit na paperback sa bookstore habang namimili ang asawa ko ng school supplies XD

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2018, 04:40:21 pm »
"How wonderful it is that nobody need to wait a single minute before starting to improve the world. He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind."

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2018, 02:03:47 pm »
No matter how hard you're going through, one is still lucky to have that special someone to share with you what the world and life has to offer, be it sweet or bitter.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 02:18:55 pm by Bridgette* »

Miss Granger

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2018, 03:10:08 pm »
You're still the same person before, i should not trust you again. Sana puntahan ka ni Mommy, lol.  ;D

AprilGal26

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2018, 03:20:59 pm »
" I don't have to pressure my 3 yr old son to do extra good in school, he has to enjoy it instead."

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2018, 03:55:56 pm »
do not be weary in doing good...  8)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2018, 11:47:15 pm »
It's really the sipsip who gets ahead, regardless of talent or skill.

hushush

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2018, 12:08:34 pm »
Di ko akalain na kaya ko palang magsave ng ganung big amount of money per month from my husband's remittance basta lang maging consistent ako (pag wala sa budget wag bilhin), lumayo sa tukso (umiwas sa malls, IG) at palaging isipin ang financial goals (dapat makasave ng ganto by end of..), saka higit sa lahat alisin ang luho. Tutal sobra-sobra na.😅.oras na para magseryoso sa buhay. Dapat iconsider ang future. Cash is king. Dapat marami kang cash pagdating ng economic crisis... Pag makatagal ako until dec na ganto ay big achievement na yun sakin.. For the future!! 😃

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2018, 03:31:57 pm »
It's really the sipsip who gets ahead, regardless of talent or skill.

Oh how true. Mapa offline or online.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2018, 03:36:26 pm »
Today,
I've learned that it's better to make mistakes rather than play it safe. It might be harder to take the first step but every success starts with a step at a time.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close