watch now

Author Topic: Today I've learned that....  (Read 21852 times)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2013, 10:00:19 pm »
I'm not as good as I thought I was.  :'(

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2013, 01:16:06 pm »
kailangan may nakatabi kang pera. para kahit ano ang mangyari, hindi ka mukhang kawawa na nanghihiram sa iba.

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2013, 03:31:01 pm »
health is wealth...
gamitin ang healthcard, para mamaximize :)

Milada

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2013, 04:55:35 pm »
Ive learned that nothing is really impossible if you work hard for it

anon

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2013, 07:18:02 pm »
Grabeng HIRAP pala :(

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2013, 01:40:28 am »
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. " :D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2013, 07:31:54 pm »
Nakakablooming ang dayshift kahit naarawan ;D at kahit mas poor hahaha

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2013, 09:41:53 pm »
Today I learned that there reallly is no shortage ever of people who will be there for the good times adn freebies,  but still talk behind your back.

Peace be with you.  Ma Fed-Ex sana karma nyo.  hahaha

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2013, 02:55:18 pm »
today i've learned that we are always the one creating our own happiness. hindi natin kailangan mapressure iplease ang ibang tao. kung hindi sila masaya for us, even we are on the right track, kailangan natin sila ilayo sa ating buhay . nakakadagdag lang kasi ito ng stress na hindi naman natin deserve.

onlineshoppingmissy

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2013, 03:10:35 pm »
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. " :D

Your entry strike a cord in me - big time....Thanks! :)

For my entry: You have to be brave in stating what you want and how you feel. It may not get the response that you like but at least you won't waste time thinking about uncertainties.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2013, 06:59:10 pm »
Today I've realized that just the mere thought of Mommy in poor health is enough to shake me.

zenzaihai

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2014, 11:10:38 am »
I learned that God should always be the foundation of all relationships. That I have to become the right person for the right person.   :)

Prinsesa Mumela

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2014, 02:45:18 am »
Today i've learned that it is important to make peace with your past so that it will not spoil your present and future.

anorby1988

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2014, 01:33:39 pm »

praise164

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2014, 10:36:29 am »
Today, I learned that it is inevitable that people will disappoint you. ..pwedeng aware sila na they made you sad or hindi. And there is nothing I can do about that. But if there is something I can control, it is my reaction towards that disappointment. Go on. Tuloy lang ang araw na to. Make your own plans. And pray because I believe 100% that if there is one who will not disappoint me, it would be God. Thank you Lord.

anon

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2014, 02:00:21 pm »
How mere words can heal and hurt, bring comfort and conflict, cause joy and pain.

lulai

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2014, 02:31:57 pm »
Today, I learned that no matter how much we wanted something to work out, if it’s not the right time yet, then it won’t happen  :-[

wizard

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2014, 04:59:51 pm »
Be patient all the time

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2014, 02:21:51 am »
He doesn't genuinely value me unlike before. So i need to move on and get over it.

cybelekronos

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2016, 10:29:00 pm »
Procrastination is the thief of time.

wala naman ako natatapos kakanood ng naruto  :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close