watch now

Author Topic: Today I've learned that....  (Read 21861 times)

ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 10:23:58 am »

Today I've learned that one must change with the times, or else suffer from VERY EXPENSIVE mistakes.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2013, 09:05:53 pm »
today i've learned to expect less and count my blessings more.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2013, 10:01:42 pm »
hindi na ako masyadong naiingit nakocontrol ko na.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2013, 03:53:02 pm »
i've learned that, kapag nag decide ka mag asawa, panindigan mo..gaano man kasaklap ang mga consequences nito.

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2013, 11:41:31 pm »
^  ;)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2013, 08:28:46 pm »
i feel safe when mom's around... :)

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 06:19:50 pm »
may mga tao talagang bitter sa buhay.
ayaw nila akong makitang masaya.
kaya mas mabuti na rin siguro na layuan ko na lang sila kesa araw araw nila ako makasama  :-[

althea_ge

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2013, 05:44:22 am »
...that I'm too Blessed to complain, and that I have to focus on wonderful things God given me not on things that othes have. 8)

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 05:45:54 am »
no matter how hard you wished for something and claim it to happen, if it's not meant to be, it won't  :(

althea_ge

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2013, 06:11:39 am »
^ true sis, like my hope to win in a lotto.Before it inspired me when I checked the results and see the number of winners of 1st to 3rd prize, well if it's not meant to be it's not gonna happen. Here in the countryI'm currently living in, you can still get a prize even you got 3/6 numbers , 4 out of 6 5 out 6.

superjuzh

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 06:15:52 am »
maniwala sa kutob ko. aganon pala talaga yun hindi basta tamang hinala. :(

gentai_chan

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 09:38:32 am »
KEEP CALM and focus.  ;)

thirtylicious

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2013, 06:11:24 pm »
... marami talagang insecure. Wala kang kamalaymalay may nagsasalita behind your back pala. Hindi mo naman sila g8nawaan ng masama pero lakas lang ng inggit nya. Duh hahaha nakakatawa belat na lang sayo

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2013, 06:29:35 pm »
All good things come to an end!

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 01:00:50 am »
Instead of pushing people,simply inspire them.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 01:49:09 pm »
mahirap maging working mom and wife..pero masarap.

gentai_chan

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2013, 06:08:09 am »
temptations are everywhere so always swek strength not by your own might but through His wisdoma nd guidance

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2013, 11:25:32 am »
You have to be alone and independent.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2013, 06:15:51 pm »
Kailangan mas balasubas ka sa akin bago kita patulan :D

Perfume_Lover

  • Guest
Re: Today I've learned that....
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2013, 06:19:38 pm »
life is too short to be sad and focus in negatives things. . .

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close