We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i saw a promo on groupon sa azure salon.. very cheap.. anyone who knows someone na nakapagpagawa na dun?? feedback pls..
I wanna have this done too, pero sana wala nang bleaching. Pwede kaya black on top then blonde? I don't want to color my roots kasi. I
i had my hair colored ombre yesterday at beauty brick. my hair is dyed brown but it grew out na so mr. shin just colored the ends and it looks nice didn't have to bleach it and it worked well!
Sis, ako nag DIY Ombre na fail. Nagmukha lang dry and split ends. My first option was to cut it off pero nanghinayang ako so nilagyan ko na lang cellphone na black. Mukha na uli healthy hair ko.