watch now

Author Topic: OMBRE Hairstyle  (Read 51070 times)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 08:39:29 am »
i plan to have digi perm. Gaano kaya katagal bago ako maka pag pa Ombre?

Also, ilang shades kaya okay?

Thanks!

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 09:07:31 am »
^ I asked about this sa salon. If you will get a digiperm, your hair needs to rest for 2-3 months before you have Ombre done. But if you do the Ombre first, you can wait 1 month then have digiperm.

Also, they need to assess your hair first before deciding on the number of shades for Ombre. If your hair is healthy daw, it may be able to take 3 shades, if not, they suggest 2 shades lang even if you like 3 shades kasi baka daw maluto yung hair sa chemicals.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2013, 10:01:43 pm »
^thanks!!

Now I can't decide which to have first. If I do Ombre first, baka naman by the time I have to perm it na, nagsubside na yung color kasi mabilis humaba hair ko XD

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2013, 11:34:43 am »
there's a deal in dealstent Ombre Hair coloring for 1399.00 kaso sa broadway pa ang salon..

http://www.dealstent.com/deal/1361/Manila-Deal-Ombre-Hair

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2013, 12:00:15 pm »
last night as I was watching tv, i noticed Angel Aquino's hair..and it was Ombre.  Nice naman sya kahit straight. Although the upper portion of her hair has highlights so medyo maganda talaga kahit nakatali yung hair nya.

sey_b2b

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 03:27:25 pm »
mga sis do you know kung saan pwede bumili online ng HairChalk? meron ako nakita sa freepeople.com pero ang mahal naman ng shipping ;) instead na punta ako salon naisip ko na mas maganda 'to kasi temporary color lang siya  8)

marsh_candy

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 09:29:46 pm »
parang dami ng celebrities naka ombre style ngayon.. si ai-ai delas alas kanina sa the buzz.. gusto ko i-try, try ko diy lang hehe

Lady Tsunade

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 03:21:04 pm »
Ombre hair ko before without realizing it, hehe. I had kc my hair colored ash blond, then after a few months, pinacover ko roots ko with medium blond.

bronze

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2013, 08:13:17 pm »
halos Ombre na hair ko, light blonde tips cos I previously had two tone highlights... ang ganda kasi wavy hair ko... Pero I want a more intense Ombre... I'm looking for a salon I could trust on this ayoko masira hair ko haha

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2013, 09:56:19 pm »
l'oreal has this diy ombre coloring kit called Feria. pero sadly, i think it's available in the us lang.

moodygirl

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2013, 11:48:21 am »
Hi All,

Just want to share that I did the DIY ombre (with some advices from Tumblr friends and watching tutorials online).

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321300_3801033884017_2099314365_n.jpg

This is how my ombre hair looks like (pardon the face LOL). Yung curls ko, natural. :)

Yung upper, brown color, the middle part pababa was copper blonde, then I bleached the ends to make the ombre effect. Lucky enough, okay naman yung results. :)
If you are pretty sure that you're not allergic to hair products na nabibili lang sa Hortaleza and boutiques, you can give it a try. :)

lykadoodles

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 09:33:34 pm »
^Ang ganda moodygirl!  ;D And natural ang curls. Bongga. How I wish I had those natural curls but either way I love the way my hair falls. I love natural. My cousin is interested in having this hairstyle and she had her hair curled already. Well I think this hairstyle rocks =)) But what I don't want about something that is too popular already is its redundancy. And I've been seeing lots of people getting their hair colored, but I think this is something new, a new way to color your hair. Actually, I'm still afraid to do treatments with my hair. Maybe if I'll have time and budget in the future I'll try to experiment with the chalk hair color. Kanina ko pa iniisip kung saan ako nakakita niyan eh.. I almost bought if before.. Maybe I think sa Hortaleza nga meron niyan. I usually buy stuff from them. Hiyang eh  :D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:50:53 pm by lykadoodles »

killbill

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2013, 03:17:41 am »
mga sis do you know kung saan pwede bumili online ng HairChalk? meron ako nakita sa freepeople.com pero ang mahal naman ng shipping ;) instead na punta ako salon naisip ko na mas maganda 'to kasi temporary color lang siya  8)

sis pumunta ka sa national book store sa glorieta, yung bago malapit na papuntang sm. may mga chalk / soft pastels ako nakita dun. hope that helps

crunchymyx22

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 05:51:42 pm »
Hi All,

Just want to share that I did the DIY ombre (with some advices from Tumblr friends and watching tutorials online).

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/321300_3801033884017_2099314365_n.jpg

This is how my ombre hair looks like (pardon the face LOL). Yung curls ko, natural. :)

Yung upper, brown color, the middle part pababa was copper blonde, then I bleached the ends to make the ombre effect. Lucky enough, okay naman yung results. :)
If you are pretty sure that you're not allergic to hair products na nabibili lang sa Hortaleza and boutiques, you can give it a try. :)

this is nice :D your mestiza look compliments your hair in a good way  :)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2013, 12:30:20 pm »
kailangan i bleach ang hair for ombre? Ayoko sana ng bleach pero gusto ko maachieve yung ombre look. :(

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2013, 01:14:47 pm »
i want this too! and same question, kelangan ba i-bleachh or pwede patong patong lang yung color?

moodygirl

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 03:15:57 pm »
Thankyou sis @lykadoodles! :)
Medyo nauso na nga yung colored hair nowadays, lalo na at summer, if hindi blonde yung girl, redhaired (burgundy). Haha!

What does the chalk hair color do sis? No idea eh. Yung latest discovery ko sa hair color eh yung bubble color (shampoo type ata yun). Kaso yun nga, buong hair makukulayan dun, imposible maachieve ang ombre. I might try it kapag trip ko na magbago ng hair color. :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:32:58 pm by mama squeak! »

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2013, 04:38:15 pm »
ganda naman moodygirl, parang hindi DIY - success :)
I think nga it's only for curly/wavy hair, parang root situation lang kung straight hair unless siguro kung mga 3 shades ganon

ubengbaka

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2013, 07:57:53 am »
What they use for hair chalking are just the chalk pastel (art material). AFIK, parang wala pa talagang hair chalk product (please correct me on this if i'm wrong). The ones you see being sold online are just art materials too :) You can buy them at NBS. Wag yung oil pastel ha :D

Please update us kung sino na nagtry na sa mga salon, and post pic too :) Kailangan ko muna gawing healthy ang hair ko siguro since ayaw ko naman magmukang na-split ends yung hair ko haha


tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: OMBRE Hairstyle
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2013, 08:07:39 am »
^ yeah i think so too, nakita ko sa mga tutorial, pero parang uubra lang ata sya ng maganda sa mga blonde, kasi baka di obvious sa dark hair

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close