We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis chocnats, ang mura ng nakuha mo! may promo ba sila nun nagbook ka? ang nakakainis lang kasi minsan yun mga venue may accredited caterer tapos may corkage pag magdadala ka ng preferred mo. dagdag sa cost tuloy. sayang din pang budget na sana yun sa ibang bagay di ba. naisip ko tuloy pano kaya magpa accredit ng caterer? hehe.
^Why don't you ask your prospect caterer na magpa accredit sa target venue mo? Baka pumayag sila ang masolve ang problem mo.
K by C never got back to me. I’ve been emailing and calling for a month now. Bizu replied to me after a week, Chef Velmor of Purpledish replied to me the next day lang, and Josiah’s AE even called me within an hour after I texted her. Oh well. Ambilis ko pa naman ma turn off sa customer service. Or lack thereof. I guess not meant to be kami ni K.
I can give you my AE's number in case you're still considering them.