We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
By the way mga sis tanong ko lang pag gumamit ba ng Credit Card sa HK may additional charges kaya yon? TIA
Depende sa CC. Metrobank may 1.++ % at Citibank naman 3.5+ % foreign service fee.
I never experienced the foreign service fee with Citibank in HKG or in any of my travels. Is this new?
pampam2, in Giordano and FACES they asked me if I want to be in HKD or PHP charge sa credit card ko. I chose PHP kaya depende sayo what currency you want and if the shop offers it too. H&M and SASA only offers HKD charges.