watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 2  (Read 30352 times)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2015, 06:57:30 pm »
Bioderma. Kaya lang ako napabili kasi pag bumili ka dati sa watsons may free na small bottle. Naubos na ata ngayon yun

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2015, 09:05:28 am »
I use The Body Shop's Camomile waterproof eye and lip makeup remover. Ok naman sya. It takes all the waterproof makeup off easily. And since 'gentle' sya, alcohol-free, I feel like I don't tug at my eyes unncessarily and cause premature wrinkles.

For face I've been using L'oreal's cleansing milk. I love it. Much better than Clinique's cleansing milk. Hindi kasing liquid-y ng Clinique.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2015, 03:52:38 pm »
i've been using olive oil and so far ok naman siya.  ;D

pimli

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2015, 11:58:30 am »
^ mga sis what brand of VCO or EVOO are you using? Mas mura ba talaga siya? Have been using Bifesta for many years pero interested in even cheaper alternative and possibly lash growing benefits. :D

hello14kitty

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2015, 04:42:25 pm »
I use Dior Instant Cleansing Water  :) It's really good!

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2015, 11:19:32 pm »
Im using micellar water from etude. Okay din naman.

female.weezy

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2015, 06:10:17 pm »
Giggles baby wipes! Yung 30s yata yun hindi ko na maalala .. suprisingly natatanggal niya pati waterproof mascara pero di ko sure sa japanese brand na mascara kasi mas hardcore yun eh.Yun nga lang nung bumili ako ng bigger pack nakulangan na ako sa pagkamoist niya ..

rics

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2015, 09:23:05 pm »
I had been  using ponds cold cream for the longest time and works well for me.

lilpinkjelly

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2015, 08:21:43 am »
I use Face Shop Pore Cleansing Oil

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2015, 11:52:02 pm »
Nag expire na yung Avene ko hindi pa nangangalahati haha. Better to look for super cheap finds na. Anong okay yung meron sa Watson's and pwede na rin for eyes & lips? :)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2015, 09:21:18 am »
using VCO and EVOO pinaghalo. Mura na, natural pa :) removes Lash King mascara well and nakakahaba ng lashes in fairness!

EVOO is extra virgin olive oil? tama ba? where do you buy? VCO lang kasi nakikita ko sa watsons. thanks!

For the longest time I use Maybelline make-up remover pero now I just use my HHN Sunflower beauty oil and it works naman for me.

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2015, 09:12:28 pm »
hi sisses! is using J&J baby oil safe for removing makeup?

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2015, 12:17:43 am »
Kontento na ako sa maybelline makeup remover ko

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #173 on: September 03, 2015, 07:54:27 pm »
Just recently tried Bioderma makeup remover. I love it. It's gentler on the skin than my previous make up remover, Body Shop camomile.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2015, 07:06:50 pm »
Bifesta! On my nth bottle already ;D

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2015, 11:23:31 am »
I used to swear on Bioderma but recently switched to Bifesta for a cheaper alternative haha. Okay naman siya. I use Bench baby wipes first before using Bifesta, then saka pa lang ako mag-cleanser.

stronger

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2015, 02:45:34 pm »
maybelline make up remover here-so far so good! ;)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2015, 02:53:52 pm »
Bioderma. Kaya lang ako napabili kasi pag bumili ka dati sa watsons may free na small bottle. Naubos na ata ngayon yun

^same here. sulit na yun, I think  :) I use Bioderma after washing my face with my regular olay cleanser. so far hindi pa ako nagkapimple ulit since I started this routine 3 weeks ago.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2015, 03:33:52 pm »
Bifesta for me...which reminds me mauubos na, I need to get another bottle

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close