watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 2  (Read 30413 times)

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2015, 04:20:10 am »
Currently using Jojoba oil now.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2015, 08:27:40 am »
Bifesta (white) is working for me. Keri niya naman I-remove waterproof mascara.

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2015, 09:08:15 pm »
Okay kaya yung Ivi makeup remover? Pero medyo mahal syan fpr a make up remover noh? But I think their formula is gentle is nourishing for the skin.

I'm using sunflower oil on cotton pads at the moment.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2015, 09:44:05 pm »
Im using sephora supreme cleansing oil. Kahit waterbased make up or waterproof mascara kaya niang tanggalin.  ;D


kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2015, 01:06:38 pm »
Currently using Jojoba oil now.

Where do you buy your jojoba oil?

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2015, 11:59:34 pm »
^I buy from Iherb sis but I live overseas. Pero alam ko nagship sila international.

lyrahs

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2015, 04:23:05 pm »
I use Real Art cleansing oil from Etude. Removes eye makeup easily

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2015, 01:12:13 pm »
I use micellar water from etude house but i might switch to bioderma Hydrabio because it might be better for my dry skin.

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2015, 05:11:03 pm »
Bifesta for me

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2015, 11:52:29 am »
I'm currently using La Roche Posay micellar solution.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2015, 02:17:54 pm »
using VCO and EVOO pinaghalo. Mura na, natural pa :) removes Lash King mascara well and nakakahaba ng lashes in fairness!

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2015, 02:59:44 pm »
^physiogel and vco for me.:-)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2015, 03:42:11 pm »
Been using Etude House Lip and Eye Remover (lol nakakatawa talaga tong lip and eye remover, haha) for years now. I have no problems with it, I use it for my foundation din. I tried using VCO recently lang, although it's very good in removing my makeup, I think it's the reason why I broke out :(

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2015, 07:15:23 pm »
using VCO and EVOO pinaghalo. Mura na, natural pa :) removes Lash King mascara well and nakakahaba ng lashes in fairness!

I do this as well. Magic talaga :)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2015, 07:28:11 pm »
just bought bioderma sensibio sana okay to.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2015, 01:29:45 am »
The best make up remover for me is Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye & Lip. It's affordable, non greasy and able to remove my waterproof mascara easily :)

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2015, 01:39:40 am »
Dalawa gamit ko nature republic mascara remover and nature republic mild remover. Gusto ko sila kase di malangis yung feeling tsaka di mahapdi sa mata kahit dumilat ka. Hehe

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2015, 12:29:06 pm »
Mine is Neutrogena :) cheap and effective

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2015, 08:46:01 am »
bifesta and nivea cleansing wipes

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2015, 10:21:26 am »
meron bang bifesta or bioderma sa SM fairview? wala kasi ako nakita when i went to their supermarket

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close