watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 2  (Read 30390 times)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2014, 08:47:48 pm »
Baby Oil or Coconut Oil! Both are cheap and really effective!

True! I’ve always sworn by Johnsons ;)

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2014, 04:12:26 am »
If I'm wearing full makeup, I use Shu Uemura cleansing oil.

If mascara or eyeliner lang or eyemakeup, I love Makeup Forever's Sens'Eyes OR Lancome Bifacil.
Take not that I only use waterproof eye makeup.

For foundation lang...  be it liquid or powder, Pond's Cold Cream or Pond's Makeup Remover (cucumber). I tried the local and US version. Okay naman pareho. Pero parang it's cheaper to get the US version kasi it's only 500 for a big tub at S&R. Eh the small one at Watsons it 100+ ata.




I want to try Bioderma kaso parang overpriced dito!!!!!  >:(

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2014, 10:25:55 am »
I LOVE Aveene's make up remover, it's water like but is very powerful in removing waterproof stuff like mascara. Plus my skin didn't react so this will be my go to make up remover after my Phytomer stash runs out.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2014, 09:35:12 pm »
I LOVE Aveene's make up remover, it's water like but is very powerful in removing waterproof stuff like mascara. Plus my skin didn't react so this will be my go to make up remover after my Phytomer stash runs out.

The Micellar Lotion? :) Where did you buy it? And for how much? Are you acne prone or just sensitive?  :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #124 on: December 10, 2014, 09:13:45 am »
^ This is what I have -
http://www.boots.com/en/Avene-Gentle-Eye-Make-Up-Remover-125-ml_867041/

I am both sensitive and acne prone so this works for me and is my new HG make up remover :)

^Vain_Chiq^

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2014, 10:54:14 pm »
I'm currently using Bioderma Crealine H20 as my makeup remover.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2014, 01:01:59 am »
^ This is what I have -
http://www.boots.com/en/Avene-Gentle-Eye-Make-Up-Remover-125-ml_867041/

I am both sensitive and acne prone so this works for me and is my new HG make up remover :)

Ah! What do you use to remove your foundation? :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2014, 11:16:53 am »
^ I use just that and it works wonders :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2014, 06:15:00 pm »
^ Should check these out. Kapag cleansing water, automatic french brands + bifesta nasa isip ko... Didn't think to check Korean offerings.

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2015, 12:56:04 am »
Mga sis I think my zits are also caused by pore clogging.
I wear bb cream everyday, and sometimes eye shadow. I dont wear mascara.
 Im currently using Ponds cold cream and so far it's doing it's job well naman, pero I want to make sure na free talaga sa bb cream face ko. And yung somehow makakaremove ng blackheads (meron ba nun?).
Right now, my regimen is ponds cold cream and kojic soap.
I want to have feedback on etude house Real Art Cleansing Oil or Cleansing milk. Okay lang ba yung regimen na cold cream then cleansing oil before washing off? or too much na?
I'm also eyeing Yves Rocher Micellar water. I've read good reviews on this.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2015, 10:06:36 pm »
Been loving Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cleansing Oil.. Next I wanna try Muji..

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2015, 12:37:32 am »
^OOS Muji cleansing water lately. 😭 I want to try it too!!!


Sino na naka try ng Etude cleansing cream? 😁

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2015, 04:55:40 pm »
^Maganda kaya yang Muji cleansing water? How much yan sis and how many ml?

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2015, 07:39:46 pm »
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes! :D

Got this at S&R for P1000 something at 114 towelettes.

Surprisingly efficient and moisturizes well too! ;)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2015, 07:55:47 pm »
Mga sis, feedback sa Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil? It's this one.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2015, 08:17:28 am »
True! I’ve always sworn by Johnsons ;)


me too! I super love Coconut Oil, the unrefined one. :)

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #136 on: February 25, 2015, 12:05:11 am »
natry ko na Etude House Cleansing oil. My skin loves it! nabawasan yung redness sa cheeks ko. feeling clean naman yung skin ko kahit ito lang ginagamit ko at night. no follow up cleansing.

ainturordinarygurl

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2015, 05:17:53 am »
Well ako kasi simple makup remover wipes lang from Watsons gamit ko. Femme Fresh Facial Cleansing and Makeup remover wipes, 59 pesos lang 15 sheets na, tpos buy one take one pa minsan. Kasi no need for pricey makeup removers since you still wash your face naman.  ;D

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2015, 10:34:20 am »
For bifesta users, alam niyo ba if this is safe for pregnant women?😊

rae

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #139 on: February 26, 2015, 05:07:05 am »
^ no information on the label din. it's probably safe. it doesn't seem to have retinol and wala ring whitening ingredients. but if you're extra-conservative, don't use it :)

hi ainturordinarygurl, the font is a little difficult to read, or it must be just my laptop -- small screen lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close