watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 2  (Read 30472 times)

rntasha10

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2014, 11:42:52 pm »
Baby Oil or Coconut Oil! Both are cheap and really effective!

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2014, 06:31:37 am »
^saang branch sis?

Drew82

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2014, 11:00:52 am »
On normal days, i use Ponds cold cream. Pero true, hindi naalis ni Ponds ang mascara.

I tried Happy Skin's "Make A Clean Sweep Revitalizing Makeup Cleanser". It feels nice sa skin kasi water based kaya hindi oily. Super gentle makeup remover pero effective in removing waterproof makeup.

My friend also encouraged me to try Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloth. Super effective in removing makeup talaga!

inertia

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2014, 02:25:59 pm »
^i think it was sa watson's sa loob mismo ng dept store sa megamall

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2014, 11:20:48 am »
Bioderma 250ml will cost P1250 daw dito. LOL. No thanks! Funny considering when BYS sold Bioderma in their kiosk, it only costs 700 for the 500ml bottle.

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2014, 07:36:17 pm »
Cetaphil or physiogel :) mamassage ko muna siya sa face ko and then remove with tissue na lang. super effective :)

hunny

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2014, 12:48:32 pm »
i'm happy with bifesta :) though bioderma is intriguing (mas mahal nga lang)

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2014, 05:58:21 pm »
Didn't find bioderma in megamall, pero meron pala bifesta. I bought Yung sebum variant since maganda din feedback niya dito :)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2014, 04:16:04 am »
I pump atleast 2-3 hhn sunflower oil sa cotton ball then use it cleansing motion...after then I wash my face w/soap ,then dry and toner...

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2014, 08:08:37 am »
Bioderma 250ml will cost P1250 daw dito. LOL. No thanks! Funny considering when BYS sold Bioderma in their kiosk, it only costs 700 for the 500ml bottle.

Wow, sis, do they still sell bioderma? Saan yung BYS?

Ok din talaga yung bifesta cleansing water. Very affordable and same lang naman halos ang effectiveness compared to bioderma.  I already emptied three bottles of the whitening (brightening?) variant. I bought the sebum variant naman pero di ko pa nagagamit. Madalas kasi cleansing oil ang gamit ko these days since di naman ganun kainit lately. Sana maganda rin itong sebum variant.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2014, 10:40:27 pm »
^ Wala na atang Bioderma sa BYS now. Not sure, though.

Watsons is officially selling it na, so, my theory is, baka hindi na payagan si BYS magbenta. Wala na din akong nakikita recently.

Pero ang mahal ng bioderma 200 to 250ml is 1k+ exag lang. I'm good with Bifesta and Physiogel. For waterproof mascara two-phase cleansers talaga ang katapat. My favorite is Laneige.

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2014, 02:54:52 pm »
dati ponds cold cream & petroleum jelly, now i use VCO  :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2014, 08:23:05 pm »
^^ OA nga sa price ang Bioderma sa Watsons! Buti na lang nakapag-hoard ako when my husband went to Europe last year. Nasa P800 lang when converted ang isang 500 ml bottle. Ang hirap lang talagang iuwi kasi mabigat kung maraminh bottles ang bibilhin.

Anyway, I saw that Yves Rocher also has a number of micellar water. Maganda ba? They usually have a sale  kasi. 

rae

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2014, 08:51:02 pm »
^ Thanks for the info on Yves Rocher, parang wala akong nakikitang yves rocher sa makati or di lang ako naglilibot.

I bought The Balm - Balms Away pala kanina for Php 875. Tapos narealize ko, ang mahal kasi parang solidified mineral oil lang naman sya. hehe, will update once I use it :D

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2014, 12:49:01 am »
I like Bifesta it works really well! :)

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2014, 02:41:59 am »
^ok din sa kin ang bifesta.. effective na, mura pa!  :D

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2014, 02:27:01 pm »
^
^^
Alin na bifesta ba ang ginagamit nyo?  sa akin bifesta moist.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2014, 05:06:28 pm »
^ I tried 3 of the 4 variants of their micellar water (brightup, age care, and sebum). Parang wala namang significant difference. Least sticky after-feel yung sebum. Hindi ko alam kung may effect talaga kasi I don't leave it on my face.

Yung eye makeup remover ng bifesta na two-phase ok din. Not bad for the price around Php 250? Can't remember na.

activedreamer

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2014, 03:06:49 pm »
I use Human Heart nature cleansing oil or sunflower oil. I just massage it on my face then use cotton pads to wipe off then proceed with my usual facial wash/soap, toner and moisturizer. Kapag ganun, konti or wala na makeup sa cotton pad na gamit ko with toner after washing my face.

Bhabes_hots

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2014, 06:15:57 pm »
I only use make up remover by maybelline.  For me it is better than the Nichido the one I was using before. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close